Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just did a delt injection and im witnessing a burning sensation..

plurmurphy

I just did a delt injection and im witnessing a burning sensation when I injected it in. and even now if i massage it it burns alot like a bad pain do you bros have any ideas on what this might be?

Could be you shot too quick or just hit a nerve on the way in. The only thing really worth worrying about is an abcess caused by an infection, and it'd be too soon for one to have formed. I wouldn't worry about it. I did a bad shot in my quad on thurs. It def hurt and continues to hurt, but its nothing to be concerned about IMO.

ok thanks bro

Zell959 said:
Could be you shot too quick or just hit a nerve on the way in. The only thing really worth worrying about is an abcess caused by an infection, and it'd be too soon for one to have formed. I wouldn't worry about it. I did a bad shot in my quad on thurs. It def hurt and continues to hurt, but its nothing to be concerned about IMO.

i wouldnt worry about it bro, I had the same problem a couple times when spot injectng sus. Like was already stated unless you get an abcess or start feeling sick you'll be fine

Do not worry about it. You just hit a bad spot. The same thing happens to me when I hit a bad spot no matter what I am injecting. What I do is before I inject is I lighly poke at different areas on my delt quads or glutes and if I fill a sting that is not a good area to inject.

plurmurphy said:
I just did a delt injection and im witnessing a burning sensation when I injected it in. and even now if i massage it it burns alot like a bad pain do you bros have any ideas on what this might be?

Thanks for all the info and merry chritsmas! also one more question ummm when you say you have nothing to worry about unless you get an abcess or get sick when you say get sick what do you mean by that? Like the flu or something? Or? Could you explain thanks

bigtravis said:
Those Two Are Known To Have That Effect. Escpecialy If The Npp Is High Dosed.

Last time I felt a burning sensation was when I took a piss. Nothing penicillin couldn't fix. God damn those bleach blonde trailer park whores.

Top Bottom