Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just did 1st fina shot

RRR

Well after months of research and all of you helping me out especially making it, I finally did my first fina inj. I did about 80mg/ml today and I'm going to stick with that EOD and see were it goes, if I don't see much progress I'll up the dosage.
I couldn't believe how nervous I was, I felt like a rookie. This is my second cycle, I did sus and dbol 2 years ago so I thought I would have been fine. Anyway everything went smoothly, no pain during the injection. I'm hoping to gain around 10lbs, I'll post results when I'm done with it. Now I'll see what the fina craze is all about. Thanks again to everyone on this board!

deca300 are you taking the fina alone?

Yes, I was going to put some sus in there, but I wanted to see what fina alone will do first, I still might throw in some sus around week 3 to help with fina dick.

instead of upping the dosage in the future...just change to ed injections and you might see a reason.

instead of upping the dosage in the future...just change to ed injections and you might see a change.

Top Bottom