Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Curious, Why does IGF have to be cycled?

I have been hearing from several people that it's a 4-5 week on and off period. Just wondering why that is. If It was safe I would rather run it straight consistantly while I am on my growth for the next 6 months.

Has to do with the fact its not a complete chain of all 191 aminos. You are using 177. You are exploiting the fat loss properties of igf and loosing all of the other properties of GH

ok here is a better read..i posted a long time ago.....

What is IGF1LR3?-IGF1LR3 stands for insulin like growthfactor 1 long recombinant 3,a polypeptide of 70 amino acids,IGF-1 is a by product of human growth hormone secreted by the pituitary gland.

What dosages are required?-for those new to IGF1LR3 I suggest starting out between 40-50 mcg's,those who are experienced usually go up to 100 mcg's but for the most part good results can be seen with the 40-50 mcg dosages.

Can I run insulin with IGF-1?-I wouldn't recommend it,you increase your chance in going hypo if you do but if you decide to do it I suggest following this info that I found on taking IGF-1 with insulin:

Insulin should be taken at the normal dosage it is usually administered at minus 10% about 45 minutes prior to the IGF1 infusion. Again let me remind you this can be deadly if you don't know what you are doing. And of course do not use Insulin for the nighttime injection of IGF1 by taking it in the morning you prolong the IGF1's half life to 12 hours and then take a 6 hour injection, you should be fine. Hell if you want to eat a big bowl of rice and drink another 100g of simple carbs 45 minutes before the bed time IGF1 infusion you could spike insulin for at least a few hours of extended IGF1 activity. If your not going to be using insulin in the stack then go ahead and do the same in the morning.

How long can I run IGF1LR3?-The average time is about 4 weeks on 4 weeks off,the reason is because studies show that IGF1LR3 loses it's effect after the 4 week period plus,second you minimize the risk of organ growth if you keep the cycle within that time frame,some do run it about 6 weeks but that would be the maximum cut off period I wouldn't recommend anymore time then that.

What kind of side effects can IGF1LR3 cause?-Basically tiredness is a common side effect of IGF1LR3 but the 2 main ones to be concerned about are organ growth and hypoglycemia,you can avoid organ growth by keeping dosages low and length of cycle no more the 4 weeks and you can avoid going hypo by keeping dosages resonable.There is a cause of concern about IGF1LR3 and cancer but this is debate that is still going on,until more research comes forth I wouldn't suggest using LR3 if you have cancer or did have cancer.

What type of gains can I expect on IGF1LR3?-It depends,each person is different,some reported 10-12 lbs of quality muscle in one month but the average is about 5-7lbs of lean muscle tissue a month,diet plays a key in this role,I suggest you eat as much protein as you can if you want to gain as much from LR3 as possible,don't worry about gaining fat,IGF1LR3 burns fat like crazy that is why the gains are quality muscle not fat mixed in with it.

Can I run IGF1LR3 as a bulker or as a cutter?-Either one,most run it as a bulker but some run it as a cutter because of the awesome fat burning effects IGF1LR3 offers.

Can I run HGH or steroids with it?-Yes you can if you want,some run it with there cycles of steroids like test and dbol,users report awesome gains combining roids and IGF1LR3 because IGF1LR3 burns fat those who use roids really don't have much to worry about gaining fat while doing bulking cycles if they combine roids with LR3.Also there are those who run HGH with IGF1LR3 with some success,reporting some serious fat loss while stacking the two as well as gaining quality gains.You really don't have to stack roids or HGH with LR3 though since LR3 can cause muscle growth on it's own but it can really enhance the effect of these other drugs if you do

Top Bottom