Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just check blood pressure? Should I be concerned?

And I appreciate all the advice and yes I hope thjs answers a lot of questions for others. But when someone says "being fucking responsible and get a bp monitor" that isn't exactly the advice I was looking for.

After about 500 threads of new and (even more sadly) very experienced guys that are asking the same type of thing you are asking it just gets really annoying to see the level of irresponsibility relating to heart health when playing a game that can really affect the heart/bp. People think its cool to just walk into the pharmacy and measure it and have no concept of how your BP fluctuates. We didnt know anything about you, so we had to assume. We get alot of shit heads here so its easy to jump to conclusions. ...And yes...grown men tend to get a little butt hurt if you call them irresponsible.
Normally I like to be semi-nice or at least objective. But since heart health/BP is a serious issue and theres so much ignorance about it some people get a little testy about it.
Had you mentioned you work in the medical profession that probably would have helped seperate you from the average shit head.
You still need a BP monitor at home. Wrist unit or not. its better than nothing.

After about 500 threads of new and (even more sadly) very experienced guys that are asking the same type of thing you are asking it just gets really annoying to see the level of irresponsibility relating to heart health when playing a game that can really affect the heart/bp. People think its cool to just walk into the pharmacy and measure it and have no concept of how your BP fluctuates. We didnt know anything about you, so we had to assume. We get alot of shit heads here so its easy to jump to conclusions. ...And yes...grown men tend to get a little butt hurt if you call them irresponsible.
Normally I like to be semi-nice or at least objective. But since heart health/BP is a serious issue and theres so much ignorance about it some people get a little testy about it.
Had you mentioned you work in the medical profession that probably would have helped seperate you from the average shit head.
You still need a BP monitor at home. Wrist unit or not. its better than nothing.

Yes I understand where you are coming from because noone I ever talk to take the health issues seriously. And I agree, it's much more serious than the amount of gains you get. I just picked up a bp monitor for 30 bucks at Walmart.

I will keep people posted on my Bp throughout the cycle.

I'm on cycle assist, fish oil, and i just picked up a Bp blend

Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 200 IU 667%
Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacin) 120 mg 600%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 120 mg 6000%
Folate (as folic acid) 800 mcg 200%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 240 mg 60%
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg 286%
Chloride (as potassium chloride) 38 mg *
Potassium (as potassium chloride) 40 mg *
Coenzyme Q10 Ubiquinone 60 mg *
Dimethylglycine (as Dimethylglycine HCI) 140 mg *
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (dried leaves) [std. for 95% Polyphenols (171 mg), 45% Epigallocatechin-3-P-gallate (81 mg)] 180 mg *
Hawthorn Extract (Crataegus oxyacantha) (leaves & flowers) [std. for 1.8% vitexin-2-rhamnoside (4.32 mg)] 240 mg *
L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCI) 300 mg *
L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 80 mg *
Nattozimes Proprietary Blend 15,500 FU/gram (from Aspergillus oryzae) (50 mg provides net 750 FU) 50 mg *
Reishi Mushroom powder (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruit tops)

Yes I understand where you are coming from because noone I ever talk to take the health issues seriously. And I agree, it's much more serious than the amount of gains you get. I just picked up a bp monitor for 30 bucks at Walmart.

I will keep people posted on my Bp throughout the cycle.

I'm on cycle assist, fish oil, and i just picked up a Bp blend

Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 200 IU 667%
Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacin) 120 mg 600%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 120 mg 6000%
Folate (as folic acid) 800 mcg 200%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 240 mg 60%
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg 286%
Chloride (as potassium chloride) 38 mg *
Potassium (as potassium chloride) 40 mg *
Coenzyme Q10 Ubiquinone 60 mg *
Dimethylglycine (as Dimethylglycine HCI) 140 mg *
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (dried leaves) [std. for 95% Polyphenols (171 mg), 45% Epigallocatechin-3-P-gallate (81 mg)] 180 mg *
Hawthorn Extract (Crataegus oxyacantha) (leaves & flowers) [std. for 1.8% vitexin-2-rhamnoside (4.32 mg)] 240 mg *
L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCI) 300 mg *
L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) 80 mg *
Nattozimes Proprietary Blend 15,500 FU/gram (from Aspergillus oryzae) (50 mg provides net 750 FU) 50 mg *
Reishi Mushroom powder (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruit tops)

Good im glad to hear you got one. If you say wrist units measure high then I must be doing great cause mine told me 118/65 last night.

drink more water. that is not a lot of water. that is bare minimum.
do cardio. eat more cals if you have too. it is for your heart not your bf%

dont let language get to you on the board... some people just talk or type like that.. no biggy

How much cardio and how much water a day?

^^^ IMHO at least 3 days a week at 30-45min a session. Also a general rule for anything BB'ing with or without AAS is to consume at least 1 gallon throughout the day. But this is relative to your results. Some need more, some less. I find I can easily drink a half gallon just in the 60-70 minutes im training.
You said your diet is pretty clean but not the best. I thought mine was pretty good too until i sat down and computed everything a few days ago. I made some changes and i really notice a difference. Keep track of your sodium too. Obviously thats a big factor in BP and retaining water which is a BP thing too. But you said your pretty lean so that probably isnt an issue for you.

you said you are at about 1gallon. id go to 1.5 immediately and see how you feel. you will piss a lot but it will still help. on beast i was drinking 2 gallons a day and that was ideal.

cardio start w/ 2-4x a week.. slow and steady.. see how it treats you and go from there.

good luck

Top Bottom