Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just check blood pressure? Should I be concerned?

and check it often throughout the day, not just once. and make sure the one you use its calibrated as well. the ones at walmart probably haven't been calibrated since 1988.. and the ones docs use that go around the wrists or arms are bullshit especially for bodybuilders. they don't even fit properly!

Having access to a bp monitor at work isn't checking your actually resting bp at rest at home. You still need to own one. If you work in health care then you should know that better than anyone here

There are times at work when I'm at rest for extended periods of time. Aas is new to me which is why I don't have one. Wrist units are inaccurate though because of the difference in arterial size between the wrist and upper arm

look you asked for advice... you should take some of it. buy a bp monitor so you can test it when you are not at work. no excuses just go out and buy one or basically this whole thread is pointless.

next how much water are you drinking? are you drinking it throughout the day? What is your diet like? Do you do cardio?

please be honest about what is going on. this thread can end up helping a lot of others down the road.

look you asked for advice... you should take some of it. buy a bp monitor so you can test it when you are not at work. no excuses just go out and buy one or basically this whole thread is pointless.

next how much water are you drinking? are you drinking it throughout the day? What is your diet like? Do you do cardio?

please be honest about what is going on. this thread can end up helping a lot of others down the road.

And I appreciate all the advice and yes I hope thjs answers a lot of questions for others. But when someone says "being fucking responsible and get a bp monitor" that isn't exactly the advice I was looking for. At least not in that manner. I'm new to the game and I had no idea the importance of having your own bp monitor.

I drink water all day at work. I fill up 32oz cups and drink 3 or 4 of them. Not so much after work and at night.

Diet is pretty good. Not the best, but I Try to avoid fattening foods.

I do zero cardio because I have extremely fast metabolism. My workouts are high intensity. 8-9 exercises per muscle group with more than half supersets. So that is somewhat my cardio. I do zero cardio and I'm still under 10% bodyfat

Upper arm bp monitors are the best. The wrist unit is just for convenience but is inaccurate. It could post higher than normal numbers because of the discrepancy in the size of the arteries in the wrist and upper arm

Last edited:
drink more water. that is not a lot of water. that is bare minimum.
do cardio. eat more cals if you have too. it is for your heart not your bf%

dont let language get to you on the board... some people just talk or type like that.. no biggy

Top Bottom