Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just check blood pressure? Should I be concerned?

Im taking fish oil too also looking to order some n2guard and switch to krill oil I think, keep us posted on how things go! Other than the bp issue how is your cycle going?

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Good my man. I feel solid and vascular from just this cycle. Idk what part is giving me the hardness and vascularity but it's prob not the test.

I'm doing
500mg test e
40mg tbol
25mg proviron

Just did my 3rd shot. Cept for some warm flushed feelit in my face after the 2nd shot, I feel good. I added aromasin 12.5mg eod or e3d

Do you own a home BP monitor? If you dont then you need to start being responsible and go fucking get one! They are like $30 for a nice wrist unit at any drug store.
Anyone who uses AAS should have one. Not checking your BP on a regular basis while on cycle is irresponsible.
Check it at rest. When your home and have been sitting down 20-30 min. This will give you a true resting bp. Take it 3 times in a row to get an average.
People going to the docs office or the pharmacy to check their BP is such bullshit. You stand up and walk 10 steps and your BP is going to dramatically fluctuate.

Do you own a home BP monitor? If you dont then you need to start being responsible and go fucking get one! They are like $30 for a nice wrist unit at any drug store.
Anyone who uses AAS should have one. Not checking your BP on a regular basis while on cycle is irresponsible.
Check it at rest. When your home and have been sitting down 20-30 min. This will give you a true resting bp. Take it 3 times in a row to get an average.
People going to the docs office or the pharmacy to check their BP is such bullshit. You stand up and walk 10 steps and your BP is going to dramatically fluctuate.

Its amazing the amount of friends I have that are habitual with there diet and training, spend large amounts of coin on quality food and gear, and spend hrs doing it but continusly neglect something so important as your BP, little time and effort required, totally amazes me!!

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

I work in healthcare so I have access to bp monitor everyday. That's why I don't own one

Roid rage on a forum. That's a first lol

blood pressure is a TREND. checking it 5 minutes apart won't tell you anything you should be checking it same time of the day over a period of weeks/ months.

Good news bros. just checked bp at Walmart. I think these cuffs are more accurate because with the other numbers I checked at work and we only had large cuffs and trying to strap those things on by yourself is a bitch so the cuff was pretty loose on me. Idk if that played a factor in the high readings

I also started fish oil, hawthorn berries, and aspirin. So that could have helped too

124/84: took this as I walked in Walmart

Waited 5 mins and it droppe to
111/79

Pulse: 97 on both tests

Most BP problems are water. If the N2GUard isn;t enough, wear a sweat belt when you train. ANd here's a thought -- if what you're doing is causing problems, how about backing off on the dosages?

Anyway, glad to hear it's under control.

Top Bottom