Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jumping back on in the next 4-6 weeks. Training/cycle info in here

DiamondCutCows

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey boys,

It's been a while as I've been busy with a new job/chick, but I'm about ready to jump back on pretty soon!

Current stats:

5'10 225lbs 9%bf (I cut down naturally after last run)
Peak stats after last run were 245lbs at 14%.

Two cycles run in the past were both low level first timer types, something like:
1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
1-4 dbol 25mg/day

This one will be:

1-4 Dbol 30mg/day (10mg BD)
1-12 Test E 600mg/wk
1-12 Deca 600mg/wk

I will be on a clean bulking diet ( and doing cardio 3 times/week while working on a split of:

Day1-Quads/Hams/Calves (Squats/LPs/SLDL/Calves)
Day2-chest/shoulders/tris (Inc DB/Flyes/Dips/Military/Laterals/CGBP/Skulls)
Day3-back/bi's/forearms (Deads/Chins/BB Rows/Shrugs/Hammers/BB Curls/Farmers)
Day4-OFF
Start again Day5

I will be doing early am training as for this run!

Any comments/critiques/suggestions are much appreciated!

I'll try to be back around a bit more too

Sounds good to me... I've been wanting to switch my training around... I did something like this, but something about me and the weekends don't work so well... so I might do Day 1 Day 2 Off Day 3 Day 4 off off... dunno yet...

StRoNg_WoN said:
Sounds good to me... I've been wanting to switch my training around... I did something like this, but something about me and the weekends don't work so well... so I might do Day 1 Day 2 Off Day 3 Day 4 off off... dunno yet...

I get like that once in a while on the weekend...I'm not a stickler with my training though. If diets on, you'll be fine. If I miss my leg day on saturday I just do it tomorrow and go from there...I'm a big "Diet guy". I don't know many 230-240lb guys using 500mg Test around here, but that's cuz they need 1G to grow on their terrible diets

DiamondCutCows said:
I don't know many 230-240lb guys using 500mg Test around here, but that's cuz they need 1G to grow on their terrible diets

EGGGXXXACTLY!

when i say that i get called out like im an idiot though...

who knows :(

Ya.... I'm a diet guy too.... that is ALWAYS dialed in... good for you... and it's true... you don't need as much shit if you eat right..

Top Bottom