Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juice for people with anxiety

gorillahung

I just experienced the worst panic attacks and anxiety while taking dbol and a small amount of deca. I quit the dbol 6 days ago. Has anyone else had problems with anxiety and gear? I'm wondering what compounds might be used that cause less anxiety. It doesn't help that my doctor keeps lowering my klonopin dose either.

And, of course, you haven't told the doc you were taking PED's?

In all my years of taking and knowing those who take only 2x in the last week have I seen it mentioned here. I'm concerned on a few levels.

1) You associated your anxiety with the PED only mention in passing that the doc lowered the dose of what I assume is an anxiety medication. If you'd have been eating biscuits would the attack have been blamed on the biscuits?

2) There's a LOT more people saying they suffer from anxiety than there have ever been before. I wonder if some confuse a sense of feeling they have never had before with anxiety. Pretty much every user ever (bar the two posts this week) feels better on Test than off. It does, after all, enhance our male traits.

3) A LOT of prescribed medication given for one reason actually can cause other problems. For example Ibuprofen isn't good to be taken on an empty stomach. Klonopin may not react well with test.

bro you were just in a car accident not long ago and almost died and maybe worse, you could have killed someone and lived with that guilt forever.

i think that you are playing with fire with all your health issues. i think you should stop messing with steroids. check out SARM's instead, they are very mild and will not cause the same sides or androgenic issues

All steroids will increase anxiety. Steroids are not a good idea for people who suffer from anxiety.

I think the decision you made in your other thread about deciding to stop steroids all together is really smart. I think your health will really benefit from the decision.

I know you mentioned in your other thread that you are not going to be using steroids anymore. I think that is a wise decision. I would stay natural for a while and if you ever get back into PEDs stick to SARMs. They do not have the androgenic properties that steroids do. They are purely anabolic substances.

Top Bottom