Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juice? or not to juice....need some advice.

diesel420

To all you experienced bro's out there. I am about to turn 24 years old. I've been lifting since 17 but NOT consistantly. Ill go 6 mos. hardcore. Then end up taking 2-3 months of and repeating this for the past few years. After slacking recently for three months I started up again in the beginning of August. I'm doing great with my diet as well. I'm more mentally devoted then I've ever been in my life. And thanks to muscle memory I'm getting everything back very quick. My question to you all is this. I was thinking starting in the beginning of october, a cylce of Blodenon 200 by ttokkyo and Winny. It would be my first time ever doing a cycle. Should I wait longer though to start a cycle? Maybe after a year or two of CONSISTANT lifting? or is my scattered past 6 years of lifting enough to start now? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

24 years old, 7 years of training, I get to my natural platue and start the cycle then... what ever weight class you have been at, at you max

That sounds like your call. I mean it will definitely get you even more pumped about lifting when you see how great the results are. With a cycle like that you will get really vascular looking and very lean, with the proper diet. If nothing else you may get more pumped about the extra chicks that you will pick up at the beach.

I say go for it. Get psyched and get ripped.

I don't know what to say. You seem to have the experience, but your inconsistency and periodical lack of motivation will catch you in between cycles. If you train even off cycle, then it's a go IMHO.

Andre

I think you should go for it. This will definitley give you the motivation to lift and not to slack off. What's better motivation than results and new personal bests.
Get a Juicin.........:D

Don't juice! Especially if you live by me! I'm trying to nail every girl in my town and can't have any competition.

athlete03 said:
Don't juice! Especially if you live by me! I'm trying to nail every girl in my town and can't have any competition.

You're right he might live near and I don't want any competiton either, since my girlfriend just said she wants a man with more motivation... hahahahaha

Yeah I also think you need some more motavation but you need to add some Test to see some nice gains especially with EQ an Winny, but all in all I would go ahead I mean your old enough, and I take it that you know all the basics of weight lifting and nutrition.

Why bother if your going to go on a cycle, then quit working out for months after you go off. Take the money and join the local YMCA so in your off time you can take up ping pong.:rolleyes:

Dude, go for it. I say the only deterrent to using is if you're too young (I suppose less than 21 seems the consensus), and/or if you don't know what the hell is going on, such as sides prevention, proper cycling etc.

I'm 26 and about to start up, but who the hell wants to wait 3-4 years to try to reach your maximum natural potential. Sure, for a hardcore BB that would be ideal, but I'm just trying to look better and get more chicks for fucks sake. Nothing wrong with that right?

Top Bottom