x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

on juice/donating blood

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about on juice/donating blood within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: A friend of mine who is doing a cycle of test and eq just found out his dad has cancer. He will require surgery and the doctor wants to check the family's blood types. Will he be able to donate blood to his father if thier types match? Should he tell the doctor that he is using steroids? Will this affect his dad at all? Thanx guys!!:)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Exclamation on juice/donating blood

A friend of mine who is doing a cycle of test and eq just found out his dad has cancer. He will require surgery and the doctor wants to check the family's blood types. Will he be able to donate blood to his father if thier types match? Should he tell the doctor that he is using steroids? Will this affect his dad at all?

Thanx guys!!

Save face & have the blood type tested to see if it matches before telling anyone anything. I'd suck to say something then turn around & have his type not be compatable w/his fathers. Now everyone knows you're on juice.

All Natural
    He is a big dude already. I'm sure someone is at least suspicious. Don't they test for diseases only?

Olympian
    Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.Mary Frances Berry, head of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, as quoted in Civil Rights Under Reagan (San Francisco: ICS Press) 1991, p. 141. Mary France
    Why is this even be a question or consideration. If my dad was dying and possibly needed my blood to survive, my juice habits would be secondary and I would do everything necessary to help him (including telling the doctor my habits).

Good Broly
    Originally posted by Hengst
    Why is this even be a question or consideration. If my dad was dying and possibly needed my blood to survive, my juice habits would be secondary and I would do everything necessary to help him (including telling the doctor my habits).
    Yes, it's pretty simple. End the cycle immediately. Have your blood tested. If it's a match, explain to the doctor what you've been doing and let him/her decide what's best.

You are not supposed to gve blood if you have used AS, Drugs ect. With AS it is more of a infectious diease concern.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by LONE_AZ
    You are not supposed to gve blood if you have used AS, Drugs ect. With AS it is more of a infectious diease concern.
    I avoided the Bloodmobile while on a cycle recently but, ya know, if it's your dad you might want to leave that decision to a doctor.

True.... I was only pointing out what the donation rules are.

All Natural
    Yeah my bro is pretty messed up over this. I told him to get the test and tell the doc. His dad is way more important. Thanx guys.

Elite Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Hugh Mungus
    His dad is way more important.
    that's right...just tell the doc what he's been up to...no worries in any case due to patient confidentiality...