Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on juice/donating blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Mungus

A friend of mine who is doing a cycle of test and eq just found out his dad has cancer. He will require surgery and the doctor wants to check the family's blood types. Will he be able to donate blood to his father if thier types match? Should he tell the doctor that he is using steroids? Will this affect his dad at all?

Thanx guys!!:)

Save face & have the blood type tested to see if it matches before telling anyone anything. I'd suck to say something then turn around & have his type not be compatable w/his fathers. Now everyone knows you're on juice.

Why is this even be a question or consideration. If my dad was dying and possibly needed my blood to survive, my juice habits would be secondary and I would do everything necessary to help him (including telling the doctor my habits).

Hengst said:
Why is this even be a question or consideration. If my dad was dying and possibly needed my blood to survive, my juice habits would be secondary and I would do everything necessary to help him (including telling the doctor my habits).

Yes, it's pretty simple. End the cycle immediately. Have your blood tested. If it's a match, explain to the doctor what you've been doing and let him/her decide what's best.

You are not supposed to gve blood if you have used AS, Drugs ect. With AS it is more of a infectious diease concern.

LONE_AZ said:
You are not supposed to gve blood if you have used AS, Drugs ect. With AS it is more of a infectious diease concern.

I avoided the Bloodmobile while on a cycle recently but, ya know, if it's your dad you might want to leave that decision to a doctor.

Yeah my bro is pretty messed up over this. I told him to get the test and tell the doc. His dad is way more important. Thanx guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom