Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

*Bunny*

:angel:New Log New Log!!!:angel:

Couldn't decide between "Discovering Red" - A Journey: *Bunny* Log - Red is my nickname since the Cancer & the new head of Red Hair is obvious :D ... Red is my alter, the new me, born again, etc ... but I went with my initial instinct ;) Saving the ^^ for my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dead Solid, Perfect”
- :rose: Dedicated to a lady who never gave up on me, or judged me … THANK YOU :rose:
... And NOT taken from the legendary golf novel of the 70’s :lmao: :D

Going to try to keep this as short as I can & to the point … :FRlol: **NO SUCH THING in Bunny Land**

Intro :
:idea: And so it begins, the long awaited dawn of a new log … RIP ~400 Page Bunny Log :D :FRlol: Hate to see it go, but it’s about that time. I am now 2 years out from my last Chemo, as of July 21st, 2006, which means I have less than 3 years to go for a remission declaration. :magilicut :dance2: :elephant: :arty: Yee haw :bfold: That date was also the last day I trained with any type of weights:rolleyes: . SO, I figured on the never ending journey to help myself find ‘the way’ , I thought hey, why not share my journey with hopes of Inspiring, Motivating & Encouraging others to do so as well… got me this far :)

Stats as of Tuesday, August 08, 2006:

Body Weight: 163.2 lbs

BF%: TBD … Last measurement was ~ 13-14 % … Probably about 16-18% right now .. When my gurl gets back from Hawaii, I will get pinched with corresponding photos :) Plan to take pics & get BF done every 2 weeks :cow: :D
Height: 5’9" as of last measure
Pics: Soon …:Perk:
Measurements: N/A Haven’t taken these in forever ;) Not really looking to ‘lose inches’ per se, just tighten up, re-shape & see my ab veins & 6 pack .. :D

Goals & Misc. Info:

* Be healthy & Happy

* Go back to schoolafter this, entertain the possibility of looking for a job that offers Group Health Insurance

* Finish my 3 photo shootsThese have been put off for SOME time now. If I count I have missed probably 3-5 opportunities in the past year b/c ‘something’ comes up or gets in the way: Not going to deal with that anymore. I do not have hopes of being a famous fitness model, just something I want to do for myself, accomplishments to be proud of & pics to maybe show the grand kids one day :D Whatever else happens is a bonus.

* Lose Body Fat, Maintain muscle I can afford to lose some muscle, I hold onto muscle & build it easier than I thought.

* Keep diet clean as possibleI would like to make my cheat/reward meal once a week(end), hopefully set aside for spending time with my family & people that are dear to me. Alcohol hinders fat loss (for me), so that will be kept to a bare minimum, & reserved for special occasion.

*Do something everyday – Ck, thank you :heart: Just get out there & do something, get moving, blood flowing, oxygen pumping .. SOMETHING …

Diet & Training Info:

Supplements, Stims, Vitamins & Mineral’s (hey that kinda rhymes) : This will vary day to day … Check out daily log to see what I’ve added for that day ;) :chomp:

^^ This will change over time .. starting out slow :D

Split: I’ll be more than happy to share as soon as I figure it out. Right now my goal is do SOMETHING …

Diet: My base is 40/30/30. Going to try to keep cals 10-12 X bodyweight, but this may dip or raise about my 'range' depending on workout & if my body says, "FEED ME". I am currently eating things that I can stomach without feeling sick (Chicken, Apples, Egg Beaters, Oatmeal [slow cooked Quaker NOT instant], Extra Virgin Olive Oil). I have ZERO appetite so this is more like fuel the body than ‘feeding’ it. This will be updated to add more green veggies once I go shopping & I plan to incorporate a carb rotation to correlate with my training split that is *TBD*

Something I borrowed from another forum :) I’ll give it back if/when I ever post over there ;) & will be including in my daily posts :D

Workout Rating:

Mental Day Rating:

Bod Rating: *Just added*

Overall Day rating:

*** I will do my best to update this log once a day or every few days. I will happily provide an answer (if I have it) to any questions, concerns, split questions, diet recommendations etc. that you might have. I will help in any way shape or form that I am able. Keep in mind, my knowledge & advice come from what I learned on here, practical application, reading, study & as from the opinions of others as well as my own … these do NOT supersede that of a medical Professional, unless of course, I become one ;) ***

^^ If this isn't obvious ... Nice disclaimer lol :D

Some things worth mentioning ...

*Bunny* 2005 - 2006 Log - If you’d like to see where I came from, and have a few weeks to read a novel :D, check out The One & Only Original Log

*** Pics N More *** - Take some time to see where I’ve been

:rose::heart:*My Story* :heart::rose: - I came out of the closet .. :lmao: :D :artist:

* The Shadow Project * - Wanna know how I got started?

*Diet Facts* - Have some questions about Basic Diet Info? Great Thread to check out courtesy of mm107

* Muscle Anatomy * - Craving knowledge about your Anatomy? Hit up Treil’s informative thread :nerd:

*Links to Top Threads compliments of Daisy_Girl* - Herein lies a thread you cannot pass up… Great info from the lady who was my initial inspiration to go plat & do something about my lifestyle

*Shortcut to a very helpful list* - Not sure what a clean food is? :nerd:

*Compilation of some Sample Diets* - Not sure where to start & what to eat? :chomp:

*High Intensity Interval Training Explained* - Wondering what the heck is HIIT? ... Great Posts Vel :heart:

* Anafit * - Looking for that little push to supplement a healthy diet & training program?

*Sassy’s Sticky & a great place to start* - Lost & looking to find your way?

*The Way of the Pinto* - Another great look a weight loss success

*Exercise Instruction* & *Track your Food!* - A Few of my favorite websites of all time ...

*Compliments of Weight Lifting Bros* - Great group of VERY Smart guys we got over here :)

* Thinking about Competing??? * - Look no further ... Awesome thread to help you along your road to the stage :D :Perk:

Now, what's a gal gotta do to get a Bunny Smiley ...

Let the logging begin ...

Last edited:
Reactions: jpt
The Best - HAHA i had to get in before the 10000 other posts! Im on page 1 whoohoo!

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to *Bunny* again.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHINGS ABOUT OUR *BUNNY*

When i first got here didnt know many people. She was one of the most inspirational people on the board once i heard of her story. BUT i actually didnt read her WHOLE log untill couple weeks after her seriously helping me 1on1.

She is one of the nicest if not the nicest person on these boards!

She was always helping people by cracking her :whip: at us!

You know your talking to someone special when shes around.

Im sorry i hadda to go mushy like a :rainbow: But you know what, when some1 helps you escape the former prison of a body, she deserves every word out my mouth (well hands i guess lol)

I hope Perfection comes soon in your eyes bunny, because you already accomplished that in ours!

Last edited:
Officially subscribed and jumping for joy....

said this in Treil's journal and it is a perfect fit for yours as well.

BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE..... and you are and do!​

and your welcome, but no thanks needed, just passing on what I have learned as well to a very special person :heart:

i'm such a guy...i can never make my log look as nice as yours with all the color, italics and different bold type prints...

anyway...i'll be reading...as you know :)

Top Bottom