Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

jpt said:
hahaha!! i was trying to find something like that ....good job sarge! poke away! by the way i've been using :lmao: in alot of my posts lately...i really haven't paid attention to the color of it...is it a little feminine or is kind of unisex like certain sunglasses? :p
:FRlol: Sarge your hilarious ...all these dang comedians today :bigkiss:

NoPokingAllowed.org/

*JP* You aren't exactly too hard on the eyes, have a GF & are obviously not switch hittin' .. so I wouldn't be too concerned with the :rainbow: & unisex issues :) Just stating some facts ... Nice YouTube Vid lol Anchorman lol

jpt said:
hahaha!! i was trying to find something like that ....good job sarge! poke away!

by the way i've been using :lmao: in alot of my posts lately...i really haven't paid attention to the color of it...is it a little feminine or is kind of unisex like certain sunglasses? :p

purple is gay for sure - I just asked a gay fella in my office...lol

Reactions: jpt
C´mon you were just teaing about being away for a while! You funny girl had half the population worried...LOL...
Be good at the accupunture appointment! You will be back! I know!

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol: Sarge your hilarious ...all these dang comedians today :bigkiss:

NoPokingAllowed.org/

*JP* You aren't exactly too hard on the eyes, have a GF & are obviously not switch hittin' .. so I wouldn't be too concerned with the :rainbow: & unisex issues :) Just stating some facts ... Nice YouTube Vid lol Anchorman lol

awe chucks buns...thx for the compliment :) ...if i didn't have this dark, ginny, olive skin color i might be blushing

Sarge shuddup you know you are welcome here. I can delete any clutter I want remember :) :rose:
<-- Mod :D

Anyhow, peep this ... I cannot find anything to *quench* my thirst ... NOTHING ... Gum kinda helps but I am out, but I cannot get over this feeling of nothing does the trick. I cannot believe I'm going to say this, but I cannot drink Diet Pepsi anymore (I am sure I will in the future) but I can taste the syrupy flavor, it is so bizarre (for those that don't know, I use to drink like 4 cans a day minimum, no problem).

I can still drink Crystal Light and of course water, but both make me more thirsty. (That reminds me I drank that last night forgot to update log, oh well :whatever: )

So ...

I'm off to see the Wizard (chiro)
The wonderful Wizard of Oz (my spa)
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does (with needles)

:evil: No I am not under the influence of any mind altering substances :evil:
:beer: :rasta::insane:

*Bunny* said:
Sarge shuddup you know you are welcome here. I can delete any clutter I want remember :) :rose:
<-- Mod :D

Anyhow, peep this ... I cannot find anything to *quench* my thirst ... NOTHING ... Gum kinda helps but I am out, but I cannot get over this feeling of nothing does the trick. I cannot believe I'm going to say this, but I cannot drink Diet Pepsi anymore (I am sure I will in the future) but I can taste the syrupy flavor, it is so bizarre (for those that don't know, I use to drink like 4 cans a day minimum, no problem).

I can still drink Crystal Light and of course water, but both make me more thirsty. (That reminds me I drank that last night forgot to update log, oh well :whatever: )

So ...

Not yet anyways......... :FRlol:

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol: That was so unintentional :lmao: Not the comments so much as me posting them on HUMP day lol :verygood: You two are clever I tell ya lol :evil:
:dodgy: uh huh sureeeeeeeeee it was unintentional........just like the avi that contains a blanket & a bunny. :busy:

Possible case of cardio envy? :FRlol: :FRlol

:p :evil: hehehe luv ya Buns!

*Bunny* said:
Anyhow, peep this ... I cannot find anything to *quench* my thirst ... NOTHING ... Tea? Green, fruit, green with lemon? I know you're not a major fan BUT it's easy to get used to after a while

So ...

:lmao: Maybe you should be........ j/k all in the best POSSible taste :heart:

Whats up bunny. Always nice to see youi doing well. Your attitude/dedication is comparable to none. Subscribed as well.

too many smiley faces on this thread already. :rainbow:

:)

Top Bottom