Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

KillahBee said:
not possible...... :Chef:
lol :)
mightyT44 said:
:clock:It's only a matter of time before your doing intervals over Everest!!!Bunny for president!! :lmao: :lmao:
:FRlol: This made me :spit: lol FUNNY ... You can permission to :digger: my booty if I EVER attempt such an insane task (i.e government related position of authority .. I'd be stoked :garza: to take on Everest :) :D
scorpiogirl said:
Urrrggggg, Girl!!!! Were you trying to send me some of that migrane you had last night? :teleport: Good LORD my head felt like it was gonna' EXPLODE! Good to see the food goin' down :) .....laters.......:rose:
Dang voodoo dolls musta got mixed up .. sorry Scorp :heart: :kiss: D4mn skippy about the food :rolleyes:, still nauseous past two days, but not too bad ... :whatever:
que_66 said:
Good Mornin Bunshine!! :lmao: (sorry but Bunnyshine just didnt sound right ;) )
CUTE! I Like it :) 2 days til cardio fest :elephant: Get some in for me will ya ;)

sgtslaughter said:
Nice cardio!! Kill da Hill :) Mornin' B-dub!
G'Mornin' !!! Thank you! :rose: It was HARD for me. Positive K+ vibes to you S-Dizzle lol :) (don't ask .. I musta absorbed the Ghetto-ness from Snoop & Dre last night .. The Movie "Carwash" was on & I think I may have inadvertantly watched 20 minutes of it b/c crashin' :fro: )
sgtslaughter said:
Ohh RLLYYYY :p How did I almost miss this post :rolleyes: ... well I didn't :wodin: :splat:
Must still be sleepin I see ... Open them eyes boy :velvett: Time to work.. make that money.. GET PAID ... :) HHD :D

velvett said:
Bunn-i-licious. I don't know - I saw this and it made me laugh so I have to post it.
There she is!!! :heart:
:lmao: at the pic ... it has MORE meaning than you know! :FRlol: Well, I take that back, you prolly DO know if you think about it really hard lol :D :verygood:

al420 said:
Funny how you wrote that on Hump day - maybe you secretly are looking for more cardio...lol

I found that amusing too.......along with the "time to get poked" comments...

Ok ok, I'll behave.....*maybe* :verygood:

:FRlol: That was so unintentional :lmao: Not the comments so much as me posting them on HUMP day lol :verygood: You two are clever I tell ya lol :evil:

:wavey: sbt - thank you for droppin in ;)

sgtslaughter said:
Reporting for poking duty M'am!

:finger2:

:)

hahaha!! i was trying to find something like that ....good job sarge! poke away!

by the way i've been using :lmao: in alot of my posts lately...i really haven't paid attention to the color of it...is it a little feminine or is kind of unisex like certain sunglasses? :p

Top Bottom