Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

*Bunny* said:
“Officially subscribed and jumping for joy....“ - :FRlol: In my head I heard you say that :FRlol: :D :bigkiss: I dig it GF …

I’m going to turn into one I know :) :D Until I get my appetite back, can EAT normal & go shopping, this is what doesn’t make me wanna hurl every minute of the day … So I’m sticking with it. :sick: no fun, but then my abs would get a workout I’m sure (sorry bad joke). LMAO

I’m adding things back in slowly. My stomach has been better, which I do notice coincides with the level of stress, tension & honestly bouts of depression that have completely overwhelmed me at times. Meals have been ok for the last 2 days so I’m trying to focus on that, since I can force some food down without too much resistance. Migraines still come & go, energy Level still low, but not so much lethargic. I’ll just continue to take notes, try to eat & “DO SOMETHING” every day … even if it’s just a little something, right? ;) :heart:

Depression, stress= IBS (let your accuptuncture dude know this and they can help with the stomach issues too)

migraine=cold compress on head and breathing techniques for you when you ly down.

You got it girl=SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!

kay bye :qt:

What another coincidence.. My nickname has been red since I was 'yeah' high!!!
Way to turn over a new leaf and crack open a new page and log in time!
:heart:
Hawaii, eh!!! When you leaving??? Should be fun, I've never been there!!!

Let me tell you a secret...Posting the way you do...THAT IS DOING SOMETHING!
Happiness to you via web...LOL...glad to hear you're good!
I was laughing when I saw your new thread, I was laughing because I had just read you were not going to be around alot...so I said, "myself...look at her...she's a nutcase...."
You know those are the best nuts...je je je...
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
whatchamean it's not named "Attack of the 50ft Bunny" ??? :lmao: ;)

I got nuttin but luv for Da Bunny!
You will forever and always be one of the most inspiring women that I've had the honor to meet in person. Thank you for keeping a journal and touching so many lives. :rose: x 100K

...... :evil: and ya know I have to throw this in:
mooning.gif

sbt2082 said:
Nice title ;) SUbscribed chicka!!!
You posted this so dang fast I wonder if you read the 1st post in it's entirety :lmao: … Speed reader, sneaky Duck :bigkiss: Thank you & you are most welcome here :)

mm107 said:
The Best - HAHA i had to get in before the 10000 other posts! Im on page 1 whoohoo!
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to *Bunny* again.
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHINGS ABOUT OUR *BUNNY*
When i first got here didnt know many people. She was one of the most inspirational people on the board once i heard of her story. BUT i actually didnt read her WHOLE log untill couple weeks after her seriously helping me 1on1.
She is one of the nicest if not the nicest person on these boards!
She was always helping people by cracking her :whip: at us!
You know your talking to someone special when shes around.
Im sorry i hadda to go mushy like a :rainbow: But you know what, when some1 helps you escape the former prison of a body, she deserves every word out my mouth (well hands i guess lol)

I hope Perfection comes soon in your eyes bunny, because you already accomplished that in ours!
Wow mm you sure shocked the heck outta me. THANK YOU for taking the time to write ALL of that... seriously. I am floored. Infinite thank yous :rose: & you are most welcome! :D

jpt said:
i'm such a guy...i can never make my log look as nice as yours with all the color, italics and different bold type prints...

anyway...i'll be reading...as you know :)
:FRlol: Sure you can! You can use black, bold text, & Underline it, & italicize words for emphasis ... there are plenty of 'manly' colors like blue or dark red :) Helps separate my day, easier to find items & gives everyone else a headache :) :D

alex2678 said:
Congrats on the new log!!!
Best of luck with everything.
Have a great day Bun. :wavey:
Thank you alexander :wavey: :rose: :roadster: :lmao: :verygood: lol

al420 said:
I'm in on page one - now that is some cool shiznit - now I can rate my Overall Day as a 10 baby!
Well that is pretty friggin awesome there Thumpa ... :) Thank you :D Hope all is well with your training and :evil: diet :D

Sassy69 said:
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
- I thought that said "schwing" LOL :) Thank you for all the support Sassy :heart:
scorpiogirl said:
:kiss: :heart:
Will2BLean said:
Woo hoo!! I can't wait to follow your new log!
Me either !!! :) Should be interesting ;)
treilin said:
What another coincidence.. My nickname has been red since I was 'yeah' high!!! Way to turn over a new leaf and crack open a new page and log in time!:heart:Hawaii, eh!!! When you leaving??? Should be fun, I've never been there!!!
Of course it is lol ;) Hawaii, I've never been there either ... my girl at the gym who does my BF emailed me saying she won't be back for another week, she's in H with her P's ... so that gives me a week before updated bf & pics ... I'm picky about who pinches me so I guess I'll have to wait. I WISH I was going to Hawaii. That would be awesome! Aside from a day off on my birthday & possibly a day off In October ( I HOPE) all my vacation/sick days are done :( Boooooooooo :) They were all worth it though :D well I coulda passed on the ER & kidney infection but whaddyagonnado :whatever:
florencia said:
Let me tell you a secret...Posting the way you do...THAT IS DOING SOMETHING!
Happiness to you via web...LOL...glad to hear you're good!
I was laughing when I saw your new thread, I was laughing because I had just read you were not going to be around alot...so I said, "myself...look at her...she's a nutcase...."
You know those are the best nuts...je je je...
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
LOL Flor you crack me up chicka :rose: The only way I can possibly get more vacation time or a break here & there is to work my butt off the next few weeks. SO, as posted, I will try to be around as much as possible, but over the next few weeks it may taper off a bit. We shall see. I was lucky today, and needed to unload *this* thread out of my head and down on paper. I figured wtf, post it so others can benefit from it, maybe even lil ole me :) :heart:
que_66 said:
whatchamean it's not named "Attack of the 50ft Bunny" ??? :lmao: ;)
I got nuttin but luv for Da Bunny!
You will forever and always be one of the most inspiring women that I've had the honor to meet in person. Thank you for keeping a journal and touching so many lives. :rose: x 100K

...... :evil: and ya know I have to throw this in:
mooning.gif
LMAO! I'm not that tall!!!!! :lmao: Aww Q-tip, you're a doll. Thank you! Your smile & the way your eyes lit up is forever burned in my frontal lobe :) 3 more days!!! Take a picture of that smiling face you see staring back at you in the mirror, those are the moments you need to capture & happiness you should document :D :wavey:

jenscats5 said:
:heart: Jens, chicken turned out VERY yummy ... it's so much easier for me to toss it in the oven for 40 minutes or so then constantly flip it or turn it ect .. works out perfect for me and my energy level lately eh? Didn't dry out to fast either. I just made another pound or so tonight, since it's one of the only things I can eat these days :)

Gymgurl said:
I love this woman! You my friend deserve the world! You are an inspiration to us all and we are all here for you as you are always here for us! Good luck Bunny
GG - That is awesome. **HUGS** I am making myself eat, you better be feeding yourself sweetie... don't make me come over there :) j/k I'm here if you need me...

mermaid said:
Subscribed, chica :heart:
(But that goes without saying.......)
Of course :rose: :bigkiss: Goes both ways Merm :heart:

*Bunny* said:
You posted this so dang fast I wonder if you read the 1st post in it's entirety :lmao: … Speed reader, sneaky Duck :bigkiss: Thank you & you are most welcome here :)
Not a speed reader... I'm just that good ;) ANd at the right time at the right place I suppose :lmao:

Top Bottom