Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

I went to go see Rocky yesterday. I seriously really enjoyed it. He did good this last time. Good for him... I wanted to go see night at the museum but it's been sold out.. and this is a huge theatre with an IMAX in there too. Kids out for xmas break all over Im assuming.

Diet is fine, not BAD but not as good as it should be.. Im working on it.

Training... lol well the gym is the last place I want to be right now.. that is what I have in my head when Im there. Need to adjust that thought as well.. and Im not burned out, it's a different feeling... seriously see treil's log, I laughed when I read that, same page different book :lmao:

Been very very tired lately, mentally & physically. Yesterday I managed to do Chest (weak workout) then HIIT (ladders on the step mill), went home showered and went back to bed until I had to go to work.

Today, slept through my alarms (all 5 on the cell phone that rests nexts to my head all night).

I am trying to get out of a very dark place right now for me.. i WILL get out of it, I am here just not very active, sorry about that, it will change after the new year.

"I get by with-a-little-help-from my friends ... "
thank you *you* know who you are :rose:

Work - draining
Training - if i get to the gym Im happy
Diet - Making myself every every 2-3 hours, making sure to get my protein in, need to go shopping

Trying to start each day with my usual positive affirmations ... best I can do.

Have a great day everyone :rose:

Awwe Buns! Sorry you're in a bit of a rut. I swear it's just that time of the year. I've been in one for a couple weeks now.

BUT! "It's not how hard you hit, it's about how many hits you can take but still keep moving forward."... or something like that. :lmao:

Will2BLean said:
Awwe Buns! Sorry you're in a bit of a rut. I swear it's just that time of the year. I've been in one for a couple weeks now.

BUT! "It's not how hard you hit, it's about how many hits you can take but still keep moving forward."... or something like that. :lmao:
I LOVE THAT LINE! Im like Ya you go rocco lol :)

Thanks for showing some :heart: needed it :rose:

Found it!

"You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that… and that ain't you! You're better than that!"

Yup I agree with Will2... its gotta be something about this time of year, have the same problem :rolleyes: Anyways, here ya go..........
pushfriend.gif

*Bunny* said:
Found it!

"You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that… and that ain't you! You're better than that!"
:heart:

*Bunny* said:
Found it!

Kick Ass!! *bookmarked*

Top Bottom