Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Journey: Dead Solid, Perfect - *Bunny* Log

sgtslaughter said:
I already saw it. Thank you :)

Here is so interesting info on *Adrenal Glands*

To answer your questions & address your comments:

"YES!!! You got CRACKED!! Feels Gooooooouuuuuuuuud doesn't it?!"
Yes I want it every day, & right now hourly :worried: Doc Pins said this is completely typical of someone with the issues I have described, again referencing the adrenals ... said it should subside in the next few weeks after our 'sessions' ... It betta !:evil: :)

That's so interesting!! What'd it feel like? ... could u feel the pins "wobbling" or anything?
LOL No. I only 'felt' a few because I watched him put them it, the ones I could see at least :) It felt like a tapping, Not even a little prick or a poke. He's good :) I did feel the ones in my left hand after they hooked me up to the machine though... not in an OUCH that hurts way, just I knew something was in my hand lol :D Then after he fixed the one I knocked out (how I don't know) it was better.

"Hi i'm here for the 1,000 pattern tune-up ... I'm a mybodyisafrigginmess.org" .. that's what'd I'd say. lol
Awww lol.. getwellsoon.gov/ifeelyourpain :)

Better music... for sure. Like the nice tropical, soothing, type they play during massages Ohhh ok, that's what it feels like! Sounds fun... really.
I absolutely LOVE this one my massage therapist plays ... it's all her own music & it KICKS @$$!!! She is so intune with me & the music & her talent it vibes ... I dig it! Danggit now I wanna schedule a massage. They are having an open house type thing Sat. so all schedules are clear and you go there for free food & bev.'s & try out all the different services they offer, which is pretty extensive :)

hehehe.. Pot?... bad for business?! ... Since when!? JKJKJKJKJK... interesting.
Spa... other stuff going on there NOT related to the Acu stuff etc ... follow? LOL

What's the reason to stop eating these items? If it "corrects" something will you continue leaving these items out of your daily diet?

Because they are rough & he doesn't want me to upset anything on the inside when trying to 'heal' me. I don't have to leave them out, I just need to find suitable replacements until I am kinda doing this cleanse/detox. Caffeine can impact the adrenals along with stims & stress & tension etc a TON of things can mess with these VERY important glands ... As far as raw veggies, they are very healthy for you normally, but I am not in a normal state so when I get back to one, I'd adjust the diet as necessary. I don't eat raw veggies anyway, always steamed or cooked, unless it's a spinach salad or something (usually). The nuts .. eh.. I can sub with ANPB and overeat a few jars :FRlol::chomp:

sgtslaughter said:
:D

Best Reply EVER!
LOL :heart:

& wouldn't ya know ... I want chocolate & a calzone & wine & more chocolate, like those two lb boxes of caramels b/c I can't have it :lmao: :) :rolleyes:

I cannot even tell you how horrific my skin is right now ... :worried: :evil:

*Bunny* said:
LOL :heart:

& wouldn't ya know ... I want chocolate & a calzone & wine & more chocolate, like those two lb boxes of caramels b/c I can't have it :lmao: :) :rolleyes:

I cannot even tell you how horrific my skin is right now ... :worried: :evil:
OMFG... I was going to cook up some left over pizza that's in the fridge and down a couple Newcastles :) lol... I want to so bad, but i shouldn't :verygood:

I feel you :rolleyes:

If my diet (usual foods) veers from normal my epidermis talks shit.

sgtslaughter said:
OMFG... I was going to cook up some left over pizza that's in the fridge and down a couple Newcastles :) lol... I want to so bad, but i shouldn't :verygood:

I feel you :rolleyes:

If my diet (usual foods) veers from normal my epidermis talks shit.
Well, my epidermis is having the most horrendous case of verbal diarrhea to date ... :redhot:

grr...

*Bunny* said:
Well, my epidermis is having the most horrendous case of verbal diarrhea to date ... :redhot:

grr...
aww... must be riding itself of toxins.

Used to happen to my mother when she'd start running again after a long hiatus... her pores would just seep stuff...

It'll go away :rose:

*Bunny* said:
So with the needles in, light dim, and these mini electrodes hooked up to the top of the needled to stimulate the ‘power points’ … I chilled. That was kinda bizarre. Imagine your muscle twitching, it feels like a tapping… that is what these electrodes did to the points they were attached to (hands & feet, NOT head lol) to produce an electrical current for stimulation

I know exactly what you mean with that, albeit more intense as it sounds like the stim I've received for my leg....

Sounds overall like a good experience....I loved getting accupuncture....definitely ask for new music - I liked the waves CD....

:heart:

courtneybcca said:
Hey Sweetie

Just wanted to give you a little love I poked my head in here a few weeks ago and saw that you were not feeling well.. Its nice to see that you are back at it again.... woo hoo!!!

kisses!!!!

COURTNEY!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Top Bottom