Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jon Jones using steroids again

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Jon Jones was caught by the UC using steroids again! he is being caught doping every fight now it seems. BUT what steroids did he use? read on to get the facts: https://www.evolutionary.org/jon-jones-using-steroids/

jon-jones-ufc-214.jpg

The funniest thing in my opinion is the fact that Tbol would not make much of a difference for him. In fighting technique and other aspects matter the most, not the lifts they do....so why would he use gear, and risk so much....

The fact he got busted for tbol is almost a joke.

Oral steroids like tbol have very short half lives and detection times in the body. He literally would have to been taking the tbol right up until the day of the fight. Did he just think they weren't going to test him or something? lol

You would think if he's already been caught once he would be OCD cautious the second time around...

Oral steroids like tbol have very short half lives and detection times in the body. He literally would have to been taking the tbol right up until the day of the fight.
Did he just think they weren't going to test him or something? lol

You would think if he's already been caught once he would be OCD cautious the second time around...

Exactly. How silly does he need to be?

Oral steroids like tbol have very short half lives and detection times in the body. He literally would have to been taking the tbol right up until the day of the fight. Did he just think they weren't going to test him or something? lol

Rodchenkov and his assistant Tim Sobolevsky discovered a new method for the detection of turinabol that increased its detection window from a few days to up to six months after it was last used.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

first hit and run DUI, then coke, and now tbol. I want to feel sorry for the guy but I can't. these are just things he has been busted for, imagine what he hasn't been busted for which are all avoidable

1. hire your own driver (not like he can't afford it)
2. avoid rec drugs and focus on fitness only
3. take undetectable AAS like everyone else.

how hard is that? now he is facing years out

A guy with this type of track record needs to be smarter than that. It amazes me with as much talent as he has, he feels the need to use tbol. Like that will really make a difference in his MMA performance. Too bad but sounds like this may be it for his career. Unless he somehow makes a comeback a few years from now.

Top Bottom