x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Not sure if it's just the anavar, which is all that I am taking, but my joints/bones are killing me. Forearms hurt like hell, joints by the elbows hurt like hell, can't do skull crushers because pain is really great. I don't know if it's all the heavy lifting, but do you guys ever get to the point that you lift so heavy and you just hurt all over, not just muscle soreness..what do you take for your joints? In the summer I felt like I had a hairline fracture because I was using the str8 bar

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar?

Not sure if it's just the anavar, which is all that I am taking, but my joints/bones are killing me. Forearms hurt like hell, joints by the elbows hurt like hell, can't do skull crushers because pain is really great. I don't know if it's all the heavy lifting, but do you guys ever get to the point that you lift so heavy and you just hurt all over, not just muscle soreness..what do you take for your joints? In the summer I felt like I had a hairline fracture because I was using the str8 bar curling, and when I put the wieght down, the outer area of my forearms kills me. It's been like that ever since, so I switched the grip.

Either way, when do you get to the point where you feel like the weight is too heavy, or as if your joints can't take it any more? Could it be that I need deca or test to soothe joints? I am currently finishing 80mgs of anavar. But I have felt this way for a while, on a cycle or not...

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar?

that pain in in forarms is splints the muscle is seperating from the bone. i get those and i only use dumbbells for curls now

Da Pope

Re: Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar?

yes its the anavar. (though whether its entirely anavar may be a factor)

Amateur Bodybuilder

im on var and test right now and getting BAD shoulder pain, even with low weights. its weird.

Da Pope

may be the var
    may need to lower AI
    may just be shoulder imbalance/damage (work rear delts and rotator cuff, stretch and warm up with light cardio and light weights before training)

Quote Quote posted by str8cubano
    Not sure if it's just the anavar, which is all that I am taking, but my joints/bones are killing me. Forearms hurt like hell, joints by the elbows hurt like hell, can't do skull crushers because pain is really great. I don't know if it's all the heavy lifting, but do you guys ever get to the point that you lift so heavy and you just hurt all over, not just muscle soreness..what do you take for your joints? In the summer I felt like I had a hairline fracture because I was using the str8 bar curling, and when I put the wieght down, the outer area of my forearms kills me. It's been like that ever since, so I switched the grip.

Either way, when do you get to the point where you feel like the weight is too heavy, or as if your joints can't take it any more? Could it be that I need deca or test to soothe joints? I am currently finishing 80mgs of anavar. But I have felt this way for a while, on a cycle or not...
    This is the EXACT same thing that happened to me when I last took Var!!! My left elbow/forearm has been f'd up since August...

Da Pope

its hard to say whether its the high dose anavar or the other steroid metabolites that may be present.

likely even with pure anavar at high doses, especially without other steroids (aromatics) joint issues will present. Since anavar does not convert to estrogen and suppresses natural production of hormones, including estrogen.

though since very few people that high dose use SPA or BTG, there is no prevalent anecdotal feedback.

Drop the anavar entirely, work around the sore joints until they heal, add NPP, Deca and test.

Work around the sore joints, let them recover,

going through the same thing here,

Good Luck.

Olympian

Try MSM at 3000mg a day for a week then drop down to about 1000mg a day... it works wonders.... trust me...and it works in about 3 days...

Feeling beat up and generally aching is usually a sign that you need to switch up your training and allow some recovery. Switch up to doing 12 to 15 -rep work for a couple of weeks. Alternatively, if you want to keep going heavy, drop down to two gym visits per week.

Avoid exercises such as skull-crushers, which place a lot of sheer strain on the elbows at the best of times.