Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar?

str8cubano

Not sure if it's just the anavar, which is all that I am taking, but my joints/bones are killing me. Forearms hurt like hell, joints by the elbows hurt like hell, can't do skull crushers because pain is really great. I don't know if it's all the heavy lifting, but do you guys ever get to the point that you lift so heavy and you just hurt all over, not just muscle soreness..what do you take for your joints? In the summer I felt like I had a hairline fracture because I was using the str8 bar curling, and when I put the wieght down, the outer area of my forearms kills me. It's been like that ever since, so I switched the grip.

Either way, when do you get to the point where you feel like the weight is too heavy, or as if your joints can't take it any more? Could it be that I need deca or test to soothe joints? I am currently finishing 80mgs of anavar. But I have felt this way for a while, on a cycle or not...

that pain in in forarms is splints the muscle is seperating from the bone. i get those and i only use dumbbells for curls now

may be the var
may need to lower AI
may just be shoulder imbalance/damage (work rear delts and rotator cuff, stretch and warm up with light cardio and light weights before training)

str8cubano said:
Not sure if it's just the anavar, which is all that I am taking, but my joints/bones are killing me. Forearms hurt like hell, joints by the elbows hurt like hell, can't do skull crushers because pain is really great. I don't know if it's all the heavy lifting, but do you guys ever get to the point that you lift so heavy and you just hurt all over, not just muscle soreness..what do you take for your joints? In the summer I felt like I had a hairline fracture because I was using the str8 bar curling, and when I put the wieght down, the outer area of my forearms kills me. It's been like that ever since, so I switched the grip.

Either way, when do you get to the point where you feel like the weight is too heavy, or as if your joints can't take it any more? Could it be that I need deca or test to soothe joints? I am currently finishing 80mgs of anavar. But I have felt this way for a while, on a cycle or not...

This is the EXACT same thing that happened to me when I last took Var!!! My left elbow/forearm has been f'd up since August...

its hard to say whether its the high dose anavar or the other steroid metabolites that may be present.

likely even with pure anavar at high doses, especially without other steroids (aromatics) joint issues will present. Since anavar does not convert to estrogen and suppresses natural production of hormones, including estrogen.

though since very few people that high dose use SPA or BTG, there is no prevalent anecdotal feedback.

Drop the anavar entirely, work around the sore joints until they heal, add NPP, Deca and test.

Work around the sore joints, let them recover,

going through the same thing here,

Good Luck.

Try MSM at 3000mg a day for a week then drop down to about 1000mg a day... it works wonders.... trust me...and it works in about 3 days...

Feeling beat up and generally aching is usually a sign that you need to switch up your training and allow some recovery. Switch up to doing 12 to 15 -rep work for a couple of weeks. Alternatively, if you want to keep going heavy, drop down to two gym visits per week.

Avoid exercises such as skull-crushers, which place a lot of sheer strain on the elbows at the best of times.

Top Bottom