Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint pain while cycling

Kany Stone

I'm about to finish a cycle of test and dbol for 12 weeks test 400 mg a week and dbol 20 mg a day for a total of 12, this my 10 week and joint pain is about to ruin my cycle, I'm pushing hard this two weeks I have left, when run or do squats or any type of stand up work out for more than half an hour I start feeling the joint pain, what's interesting is that when I jump in the swimming pool of the gym the pain almost disappear completely, what do you guys suggest me to take for my future cycles, thank you.

If your taking an ai that can help dry your joints out because your eliminating to much estrogen, or you didn't say how old you are and also being on gear can make you so much stronger your muscles that is your joints stay the same in other words you could be lifting more than your body can handle.

joint pain is extremely common

it boils down to many many factors in which we cannot solve in a thread

1. could be your form
2. could be lack of nutrition/omega's
3. try adding in n2jointrx, ostarine, krill oil
4. avoid lifting heavy
5. stretch after workouts
6. if it hurts don't push through it

If the joint pain only occurs when you are in the gym and not when you are swimming, I suspect the joint pain is coming from improper form and using too much weight when training.

Remember that HOW you lift a weight is more important then how much you lift. Your goal when weight training is to stimulate muscles. Not move weights from A to B.

Drop your weights by 10-20% and focus on really contracting and squeezing the muscle. I promise you that you will get way more out of your workouts and your joints will feel much better.

Also make sure you are warming up and cooling down properly.

I am guessing that it is something to do with the training. If it was estrogen related it would not go away from going in the pool. You might have a nagging old injury that has never healed.

Top Bottom