Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint pain on testosterone cycle

julios60

Hi everyone, I have been 4 weeks on a cycle of 750mg of test e a week split in two pins, I'm taking 500 ius of hcg and last couple of days I started feeling intense joint pain, I never expected this on test, is it normal? I have been squatting a bit heavier because my strength has gone up, could that be a reason too? what should I add to my cycle to relief my joints? So far I have seen a lot of guys rave about the stacking of Ostarine with n2jointrx and seems like this would be a good stack, what do you guys think?

I think you're taking a lot of test. Why are you taking HGC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are squatting heavier and sacrificing form of course your knees will hurt!

need to correct that form man. try box squats or sit squats as I like to call them, that will force you to engage your glutes and hammies on squats instead of putting pressure on your knees

First of all, HCG may be one of the causes of the joint pain. It is very hard to control the real estrogen levels with HCG, and a disbalance in estrogen can cause joint pain. Then comes the fact that on juice you will workout much harder with more loads than usual. Your muscles may be ready for that, as they tend to grow really fast, but the joints usually require more time to get stronger.

Personally, for many years I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues, which would not allow me to workout. In fact, the pain would sometimes get so intense, that I could not even open a door. During all those years nothing would help me. Then I have tried the stack of ostarine and N2Joint RX, and let me tell you that I was amazed with the results. My elbows got well rather fast, and now they feel like new. Basically, thanks to this stack I was able to start working out with full force again. Therefore, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack. Wish I knew back than that I could also stack in there some Nutrobal Mk-677 for more enhanced results - who know, maybe my recovery would go even faster.

I think your joint pain is largely due to excessive water retention. Are you using an AI with your cycle? Testosterone is very estrogenic. Especially at the dosages you are using. Add in HCG (which is a form of estrogen) and your estrogen levels are going to be sky high.

The first thing I would do is add an AI like aromasin into your cycle and stop taking the HCG.

Then, I would get on a good joint supplement stack.

This is the stack I recommend to any of my clients who are experiencing joint pain -

A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

Are you taking an AI? Low estrogen can also result in joint pain. It is also likely that you are lifting too heavy too fast that the body is not able to keep up.

Top Bottom