Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint Pain Relief Remedies- What Do YOU Use?? Glucosamine?? Celebrex??

Texas Ranger

Guys, what do YOU use for relief from joint pain? I'm thinking of using Glucosamine@1500mgs ED, Chondroitin@1000mgs ED & MSM@1000mgs ED to "protect" myself while using Winstrol@50mgs ED for 6 weeks to close out a Test cycle. Any other ideas?? What about Celebrex??

After my car accident a few years ago my doc gave me celebrex. It does not work for everyone. I have msm and shark cartilage now for some results. I am allergic to glucosamine and chondroitin - I found out the hard way.:(

Goodfellow said:
How bad are they bothering you? You could add in some deca at a low dose or NPP.

Karma is always welcome!
I haven't started, yet. I plan on using them as a precaution for any possible joint pain.

Wynn said:
After my car accident a few years ago my doc gave me celebrex. It does not work for everyone. I have msm and shark cartilage now for some results. I am allergic to glucosamine and chondroitin - I found out the hard way.:(
Wynn, allergic in what way if you don't mind me asking??

Texas Ranger said:
Guys, what do YOU use for relief from joint pain? I'm thinking of using Glucosamine@1500mgs ED, Chondroitin@1000mgs ED & MSM@1000mgs ED to "protect" myself while using Winstrol@50mgs ED for 6 weeks to close out a Test cycle. Any other ideas?? What about Celebrex??

Move Free has a product with all three chemicals you mention in it
http://www.thegoodearth.net/.sc/ms/...Schiff%20Move%20Free%AE%20Plus%20MSM%20%20%20

Sam-e also has joint and liver protective properties but is costly.

Texas Ranger said:

Being allergic to something is a yes or no question... If the answer is yes then how much you react to it is the next question.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are both proteins , so it is concievable that you could get skin prick tested and react to them, If this is what Wynn has done.

Texas Ranger said:

Those supps are derived from shellfish. Clams, crabs, lobster, etc. make me ill. The g & c I bought had the warning on the side of the label but I tried it instead of returning it for a refund.

Top Bottom