Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint pain and cartilage reparation

blood_drinker

Im currently cutting and have been running for morning cardio, and it has started to take its toll on my knees.
What can I take to ease the pain?
I hear many of you talking about flaxseeed oil, but to my knowledge all that does is LUBRICATE the joint. It just gives the illusion it feels better, right? Maybe not...but please clear up some of these questions for me.

Also, my friend has a really fucked up knee with little cartilage. Is flax gonna do him any good? (He runs).

Peace

I don't know if you are looking for any drugs, but deca does have the joint lube thingy. But you probably knew that.

Also, winstrol is supposed to increase ligament synthesis, but there seems to be some argument if that actually helps or not.

As for otc stuff, SAM-e is supposed to help. It's expensive, but it's sometimes used with arthritis patients and it alleviates the pain.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, joint pain sucks.

I am taking Joint Support from some generic company, it contains Glucosime Sulfate and some other stuff... I also take Flaxseed Oil.

I had bad joint pain a couple weeks ago, and started taking both 2 weeks ago, and it feels much better now...

try it out.

N2B

Glucosomine- Condroiton(probably spelled wrong) and shark cartilage always seems to help for me.

}----[][][][][][]--->

What if you stop using it? Will the LUBE effect wear off and the pain of having less cartilage come back? Remeber, what I want is reparation not a quick fix.
I smell the answer is surgery....
But make me happy.

Knee pain

The pain of lack of cart will never go away. Mine was removed 6 yrs ago But I found a doctor willing to do a transplant and I have had great results with the join. Now I need a little help jump starting the muscle surrounding the joint any ideas. After the surgery 6 yrs ago they gave me a month cycle of anadrol only time I have had steroid it worked great looking for the same results

Top Bottom