Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint Pain

Which joints are painful?

• Shoulders

Votes: 49 46.2%
  • Elbow

Votes: 44 41.5%
  • Wrist

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • Hips

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Knees

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • Ankles

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • I use steroids

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I don't use steroids

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • I smoke joints

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
the insides of my arms, especially when i do biceps and chest butterflies.. puts a lot of pressure on my arms it seems.

also I have shin splints thanks to my half marathon and 5K days that still dont want to go away.

I have some skeletal balm on the way from needto. hopefully that helps

bad wrist,shoulder and knees can get iffy after heavy squats. pretty much just shoulder and wrist. all from hs wrestling.

the insides of my arms, especially when i do biceps and chest butterflies.. puts a lot of pressure on my arms it seems.

also I have shin splints thanks to my half marathon and 5K days that still dont want to go away.

I have some skeletal balm on the way from needto. hopefully that helps

look into sarms s4.

essential fats will help with your joints. Fish oil is must for everyone.

My knees are bad (left one injured when I was 21), and the right one is weak from compensating. I'm trying an experiment with using Adequan; an IM injectible horse supplement consisting of Acetyl-D-Glucosamine. It might be helping, but too soon to give credit. I started a thread on it, but as of now, no replies (nobody else trying/tried it?).

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/h...y-tried-adequan-injections-joints-708909.html

Charles

I used to give it to my dog...worded wonders, try some sarms s4

Top Bottom