Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint Pain (Tendonitis) after cycle..

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
just want to know how you guys deal with it.....

more than previous cycles, I'm really feeling it...even with really light weight...everything is hurting.....i think i really pounded my joints while on.....i think i have a slight tear in my shoulder as well...

im taking days off here to recover and there and taking alieve...

take some doses of glucosamine and fish oil. these will both help but it will take at least 2 to 3 weeks to start feeling any real difference.
lower your training volume as well now that you are off.
you cant keep pounding the weights for hours on end so make your workouts intense, heavy, and quick.
what were you ON?

I recently ended a cycle and am having major issues with my shoulder. I posted something similar to this like a week ago or so. I am now on fish oil, glucosamine, msm and chronditin (all in liquid form). Not doing any ai's and within a week it is definitely better but no way near fixed yet.

On cycle do a ton of band work and proprioception instead of just training the big muscles ... when you come off your smaller/stabilizer muscles (ie, teres', infraspinatus, supraspinatus, yada yada) are going to really be in rough shape trying to keep up with oversized larger muscles of the chest, back, delts, and arms.

i am having the same problems with both of my shoulders. I took a few days off did a shit load of band work upper gucosamine and fish oil to 3x a day and its starting to subside, still not enough to get back to what i was doing but definatly some progress

a heavy cycle of test is hard on the joints for a number of reasons. extreme muscle and strenth gain is hard on joints that do not respond anywhere near as fast plus test hinders colegen synthesis which puts a halt on tendon strenthening. maybe a cruising cycle of equi, primo, deca which are known for colegin synthesis which strenthens the tendons. or even hgh or igf would help if you dont want to stay on. just a thought.......

I recently ended a cycle and am having major issues with my shoulder. I posted something similar to this like a week ago or so. I am now on fish oil, glucosamine, msm and chronditin (all in liquid form). Not doing any ai's and within a week it is definitely better but no way near fixed yet.

Good advice. Don't forget to rotate the joints a lot before work outs to. Get the fluids flowing.

I am have to say I am going through the same thing myself. Coupled with a car accident, well it's not a good combo. I've been out of comission for a couple of weeks and just recently tried to lift again. Shoulder was still shakey and hurt but at least I could lift again. I am not doing anything special other than rotaing my shoulder joints and doing shoulder dislocates that I learned from reading a post by Southernlord. Can't wait for this shit to be over already and yes, my stregth went up drastically while on. I went from working out with 315 on flat to 425 right before my accident. I am sure that is the main reason right there. That spike happened in a matter of roughly 4 months.

Jumping up the weight too fast will put a big strain on tendons for sure.
I went through the same thing and the pain was so bad I felt like all my joints especially shoulders were running on dry....

Since then I've done a couple of things to try to fix the prob:
1. I always use either deca/EQ or primo with every cycle
2. When I come off and even when on cycles, I keep estrogen a bit up to keep those joins lubricated. Too many ppl I think after a cycle lower their estrogen too much and suffer joint pains. To prove that, I checked my estro after a cycle and it was 15 or 17 causing all kind of pain. I felt my joints were dry. Geting up in the morning was a pain in the ass. I stopped all AIs stuck with 200mg of test/week HRT and with increased estrogen my pain went away about 95%.
3. I don't even take Glucosamine yet but prob I will in the future...I'm sure it helps

Top Bottom