x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Joint, ligament, tendon pain. SHoulder pain, knee pain

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Joint, ligament, tendon pain. SHoulder pain, knee pain within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've read several post about joint pain (in particular shoulder). A lot of people seem to pop tons of advil and other anti-inflammatory drugs, this will control inflammation but will slow the healing process also by hampering production of glycosaminoglycans which are needed for new connective tissue. Instead try Chodroitin or Glucosamine, both are natural building blocks used to repair connective tissue like cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. Omega-3 fatty acids (from whole foods or fish

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Joint, ligament, tendon pain. SHoulder pain, knee pain

I've read several post about joint pain (in particular shoulder). A lot of people seem to pop tons of advil and other anti-inflammatory drugs, this will control inflammation but will slow the healing process also by hampering production of glycosaminoglycans which are needed for new connective tissue.
    Instead try Chodroitin or Glucosamine, both are natural building blocks used to repair connective tissue like cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. Omega-3 fatty acids (from whole foods or fish oil extract) reduce joint and tendon inflimation as well.

I have a bum knee and I tried Chrondroitin AND Glucosamine and noticed no benefit...my tendonitis actually got lots worse. Im currently trying 5g of MS a day.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Yeah Zyg, how's that discount MSM working?

The verdict is still out, only been using it for a little over a week. I got sick as hell last two weeks of my cycle and didnt lift. Took tons of avleve and ibu to get swelling of tendonitis down so it could begin to heal. Then beginning of last week I stopped taking all that crap and liftet light, no pain or anything. Im back to 100% in the gym starting tomorrow, but its a leg day, I will know wednesday when I hit bi's if the time off did the trick and hopefully the MSM will keep it from comming back.

And by the way, I was mixing msm in with my protien shakes but tried some with just a little water todau.... I lied, it tastes like ass
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Sounds like a job for...Decaman!

REGISTRATION DATE IS REALLY MARCH, 2001~~~
    man ive just started taking Chrondroitin/Glucosamine and MSM 2 weeks ago and fuck my elbow and knee hurt worse for some reason

what the hell???