Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint, ligament, tendon pain. SHoulder pain, knee pain

reddy

I've read several post about joint pain (in particular shoulder). A lot of people seem to pop tons of advil and other anti-inflammatory drugs, this will control inflammation but will slow the healing process also by hampering production of glycosaminoglycans which are needed for new connective tissue.
Instead try Chodroitin or Glucosamine, both are natural building blocks used to repair connective tissue like cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. Omega-3 fatty acids (from whole foods or fish oil extract) reduce joint and tendon inflimation as well.

I have a bum knee and I tried Chrondroitin AND Glucosamine and noticed no benefit...my tendonitis actually got lots worse. Im currently trying 5g of MS a day.

The verdict is still out, only been using it for a little over a week. I got sick as hell last two weeks of my cycle and didnt lift. Took tons of avleve and ibu to get swelling of tendonitis down so it could begin to heal. Then beginning of last week I stopped taking all that crap and liftet light, no pain or anything. Im back to 100% in the gym starting tomorrow, but its a leg day, I will know wednesday when I hit bi's if the time off did the trick and hopefully the MSM will keep it from comming back.

And by the way, I was mixing msm in with my protien shakes but tried some with just a little water todau.... I lied, it tastes like ass :(

man ive just started taking Chrondroitin/Glucosamine and MSM 2 weeks ago and fuck my elbow and knee hurt worse for some reason:(

what the hell???

Top Bottom