Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint Issues

I had knee surgery 2 years ago. I tore my MCL and ACL. Got cut and screws in it. Better now after a lot of PT but still hurst from time to time. Yes, weather plays a role but is there any SOLID JOINT SUPPLEMENTS out there? Anyone who had the surgery knows what I mean.

I've been taking Gluc. Chondroitin MSM fo about a year and that seems to help. It takes a little while before it starts to repair the joints. You could always throw a low dose of deca in your cycle. 200-300mg ew.

I take those pills now about 1,500mg a day. Might go back on Deca but then you need to add 500mg of Test in there and back to where I was. I was looking to stay off the gear. But who knows.... If it is best for my body! :)

Yonkers Weights said:
I take those pills now about 1,500mg a day. Might go back on Deca but then you need to add 500mg of Test in there and back to where I was. I was looking to stay off the gear. But who knows.... If it is best for my body! :)
You might be able to get away w/ less than that.
200 deca
300-400 test

Yonkers Weights said:
I had knee surgery 2 years ago. I tore my MCL and ACL. Got cut and screws in it. Better now after a lot of PT but still hurst from time to time. Yes, weather plays a role but is there any SOLID JOINT SUPPLEMENTS out there? Anyone who had the surgery knows what I mean.

how did you tare it in the first place??

Playing basketball. Played in High School and College and never had an injury. Played in a summer league and tore it up good going to the hole.... Was not a fun summer for me with the pain and the PT. Anyone that ever tore both knows what I mean. Was in bed for 10 days straight in a machine for 8-10 hours a day bending my knee. It really was not fun. Could not lift or do anything for 4 months, takes toll on the body. Even if you eat clean. Hard to get back into it but now I am back in full force and LOVE IT.

Yonkers Weights said:

You try putting DMSO on the site where you have the pain? works wonders on joints..

Top Bottom