Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint help any chance?

getafe12

[FONT=&quot]Just got an X-ray. the doc said my knee is same as a 60 year old person. He feels cartlidge graph will help only for awhile. My wife suggest I use gh , shark cartlidge geliten, deca d and glucosamine. Would that help on regrowth?[/FONT]

Deca will definitely not help, it will only pain and left you damage it further. GH might be helpful, but you would need to run it a very long time. Glucosamine is nice for maintaining your joints as well, but won't really heal cartilage. There are some sarms that can help with healing however. https://www.esarms.com is top quality and has some prebuilt healing stacks.

deca is definitely NOT what you want.. it has no real healing benefits and only band aids the wound... you should add mk2866 and mk677 along with hgh.. you can get them at esarms.com

Deca is not going to help you at all.
Firstly I'd like to hear what has happened to your knee? How did you end up to that situation?

As far as healing drugs go, HGH stacked with TB500 would be one considerable option.

[FONT=&quot]Just got an X-ray. the doc said my knee is same as a 60 year old person. He feels cartlidge graph will help only for awhile. My wife suggest I use gh , shark cartlidge geliten, deca d and glucosamine. Would that help on regrowth?[/FONT]
It really depends on the severity of your damage on what to do, but regardless deca wont heal. It sounds to me like what you need is medical treatment for it

Top Bottom