Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint aches while on cycle?

plifter

Banned
I'm 9 weeks into my cycle and my elbows, wrists, and shoulders are starting to ache. I think it's because my training poundage has jumped so quickly. Does this happen to anyone else?

Deca....always works for me until i am off then it hurts like a mofo....glucosimine and chondrotin works well also

ehhh happens to most of us, especially if winny is involved...it usually is a direct result of the extra weight being thrown around...remember that muscles can get stronger then ligaments and tendons FAST....make sure you do plenty of warm ups and dont increase a HUGE ASS aount right away gotta ease into it.......glucousamine and also knoxx brand gelatin will be your friends here (maybe deca but that just masks the injury and pain till your off it by "lubing up" the joints) with the knoxx i drink down 2 packets a day and it helps tremendously.......

My knee and elboy joints hurt like hell. to fix this i use 100 mg of Primobolan every week, regardless whether i'm on cycle or not. The pain i I have is chronic due to heavy lifting. Also warming througly before hitting the sets that really count has helped a lot.

Top Bottom