Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe Weider and steroids

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Joe-Weider-body.jpg

Joe Weider is the true father of our sport. He has created and managed countless legends in our time. This includes Arnold/Dorian Yates and many other Mr. Olympia stars. Without Joe, there would be no bodybuilding like we know it today (IFBB/NPC).

dorian-yates-Joe-Weider.jpg

Want to know more about his career and views on steroids, keep reading here.

Joe-Weider-and-Arnold.jpg

he made a fortune marketing supplements, magazines, and cookie cutter workout programs.

his legacy to me is that every 20 year old in the gym parrots his stuff and thinks they need a protein powder to grow. but his legacy is also that bodybuilding and weight lifting may not have ever been part of any of our lives if not for him either.

he made a fortune marketing supplements, magazines, and cookie cutter workout programs.

his legacy to me is that every 20 year old in the gym parrots his stuff and thinks they need a protein powder to grow. but his legacy is also that bodybuilding and weight lifting may not have ever been part of any of our lives if not for him either.
i remember when i was first getting into lifting etc when i was in middle school and his name was on EVERYTHING!

Top Bottom