Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jintropin GH dosage anyone? Is 2 iu daily enough? Also what dosage daily of anavar

starskulker

I'm looking to start a moderate GH program and have Jintropin 10iu bottles. I'm wondering if 2 iu daily would be a good dosage to start and keep things at. This way each 10iu bottle will last me 1 week on a 5 day on 2 day off cycle. I also am adding QV oxandrolone (anavar) What milligram daily should I keep my oxandralone at? They are 5mg tablets.

Starskulker said:
I'm looking to start a moderate GH program and have Jintropin 10iu bottles. I'm wondering if 2 iu daily would be a good dosage to start and keep things at. This way each 10iu bottle will last me 1 week on a 5 day on 2 day off cycle. I also am adding QV oxandrolone (anavar) What milligram daily should I keep my oxandralone at? They are 5mg tablets.

for GH 4-6iu works best for me. with anavar 40-60mg day.

I would say 2 iu is good. but you will have to do it longer. Im doing 2 iu for six months 5 on 2 off. A buddy of mine decided to go with the 4 - 6 iu and had a lot of sides. even started to get the hgh gut from organs growing i suppose. I found a dosage chart on the web somewhere if i can find it ill post it. what is your weight? I dont know about the anavar but I researched the hell out of the hgh. If you do decide to go with a high dose watch the size of your hands and feet also blood pressure. If hands and feet start to get larger due to swelling of the soft tissue back off. Good luck

Will the water that comes with the kits last 5 days in the fridge? I think the 6 month route is the way I will run it. I know I want to run it for 6 months moderately.

Starskulker said:
Will the water that comes with the kits last 5 days in the fridge? I think the 6 month route is the way I will run it. I know I want to run it for 6 months moderately.

i suggest getting Bact water....to mix with the GH over the sterile water with the kits. the bact water is cheap and don't take any chances wasting your GH.

also, 40mg of anavar worked for me. Are you taking t3 too ?

25 MG OF VAR WORKED WELL dosent sound like alot but it worked for me, i like the idea of running less hgh for a longer time than more for less time or more for more time lol

var 40mg min, may need more. 2iu ok for a long run, mild fat burning and good well being. I feel good at 4-6 iu but sides start after a few months. All depends on goals. I would not run var for more than a few months. Also make sure you taper the gh to your dose to avoid sides.

I only use 2.5 IU's and it works plenty fine for me...I don't bloat too much or get sore joints/back on that dose...I tried 5IU's a day and my hands hurt and my lower back was aching...

Top Bottom