x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Jino and water gain?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Jino and water gain? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey Bros, I'm on my third week of Jino for the first time at 3iu per day 7 days, so far I experienced lots of the common symptoms (pain in my joints, flu like symptoms and excesive tiredness during the day) with random days in which I feel great. The problem that I'm having now is that I seem to be gaining a ton of water weight and my blood pressure has gone up. So far I have gained close to 6 pounds which I'm guessing has to be water. Would taking OTC diuretics help in the water gain?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Jino and water gain?

Hey Bros,

I'm on my third week of Jino for the first time at 3iu per day 7 days, so far I experienced lots of the common symptoms (pain in my joints, flu like symptoms and excesive tiredness during the day) with random days in which I feel great.

The problem that I'm having now is that I seem to be gaining a ton of water weight and my blood pressure has gone up. So far I have gained close to 6 pounds which I'm guessing has to be water.

Would taking OTC diuretics help in the water gain? also is the increase
    in blood pressure normal in the first months?, do this symptoms go away
    eventually?.

Thanks for all your help

Re: Jino and water gain?

It's normal to gain water. You can take caffeine and dandelion root. They could help. If your blood pressure is high, you may want to go to the doc if it doesn't go down after a few weeks.

Quote Quote posted by Makavelli
    It's normal to gain water. You can take caffeine and dandelion root. They could help. If your blood pressure is high, you may want to go to the doc if it doesn't go down after a few weeks.
    If that doesn't work you may want to go 5 on 2 off to help control the sides.

satchboogie

i dont mind water retention..
    but its slightly different on hgh than on steroids.. not sure what thats about.

Quote Quote posted by mfly77
    Hey Bros,

I'm on my third week of Jino for the first time at 3iu per day 7 days, so far I experienced lots of the common symptoms (pain in my joints, flu like symptoms and excesive tiredness during the day) with random days in which I feel great.

The problem that I'm having now is that I seem to be gaining a ton of water weight and my blood pressure has gone up. So far I have gained close to 6 pounds which I'm guessing has to be water.

Would taking OTC diuretics help in the water gain? also is the increase
    in blood pressure normal in the first months?, do this symptoms go away
    eventually?.

Thanks for all your help
    after the first month on gh, majority of the water usually goes away, once you quit taking it remainder is gone within 2 weeks.

Hey, much thanks to everybody who answered.

I was getting thrown off as I wasn't really expecting to actually gain weight, sounds like it will go away tho and I'll keep my BP in check.

Damn I wish I'd seen this post before I made another one about water-weight from GH lol! I guess it WAS the jintropin, it'll hopefully go away in a few more weeks. Thankfully that's the ONLY side effect I've gotten from it... guess my jino is real then

Quote Quote posted by satchboogie
    i dont mind water retention..
    but its slightly different on hgh than on steroids.. not sure what thats about.

Well from GH the water retention comes from raised prolactin levels.

So would dostinex/cabaser combat this side effect just as it does with deca/tren?