Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jino and water gain?

mfly77

Hey Bros,

I'm on my third week of Jino for the first time at 3iu per day 7 days, so far I experienced lots of the common symptoms (pain in my joints, flu like symptoms and excesive tiredness during the day) with random days in which I feel great.

The problem that I'm having now is that I seem to be gaining a ton of water weight and my blood pressure has gone up. So far I have gained close to 6 pounds which I'm guessing has to be water.

Would taking OTC diuretics help in the water gain? also is the increase
in blood pressure normal in the first months?, do this symptoms go away
eventually?.

Thanks for all your help

It's normal to gain water. You can take caffeine and dandelion root. They could help. If your blood pressure is high, you may want to go to the doc if it doesn't go down after a few weeks.

Makavelli said:
It's normal to gain water. You can take caffeine and dandelion root. They could help. If your blood pressure is high, you may want to go to the doc if it doesn't go down after a few weeks.

If that doesn't work you may want to go 5 on 2 off to help control the sides.

i dont mind water retention..
but its slightly different on hgh than on steroids.. not sure what thats about.

mfly77 said:
Hey Bros,

I'm on my third week of Jino for the first time at 3iu per day 7 days, so far I experienced lots of the common symptoms (pain in my joints, flu like symptoms and excesive tiredness during the day) with random days in which I feel great.

The problem that I'm having now is that I seem to be gaining a ton of water weight and my blood pressure has gone up. So far I have gained close to 6 pounds which I'm guessing has to be water.

Would taking OTC diuretics help in the water gain? also is the increase
in blood pressure normal in the first months?, do this symptoms go away
eventually?.

Thanks for all your help

after the first month on gh, majority of the water usually goes away, once you quit taking it remainder is gone within 2 weeks.

Hey, much thanks to everybody who answered.

I was getting thrown off as I wasn't really expecting to actually gain weight, sounds like it will go away tho and I'll keep my BP in check.

Damn I wish I'd seen this post before I made another one about water-weight from GH lol! I guess it WAS the jintropin, it'll hopefully go away in a few more weeks. Thankfully that's the ONLY side effect I've gotten from it... guess my jino is real then :)

So would dostinex/cabaser combat this side effect just as it does with deca/tren?

Top Bottom