Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenscats Road to Recovery Log

ahhhh Jen.....I think back to those days and it sucked! It will go by faster then you think....I'm suprised you can lift anything yet.....It took me about a month to do any upper body since it still hurt my knee! Hang in there just concentrate on getting it better and fixed lol....

I'm sorry about your injury and I know how hard it is to feel like your on the sidelines waiting when you really want to jump in and workout. Sending you well wishes. :bigkiss:

Jens, all NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-imflammatory drugs) eventually cause stomach lining irritation and/or ulceration. It's NOT something to worry about, immediately, but I'm just suggesting that you use caution and pay attention to your stomach. 95+% of me believes it will be just fine, but I'm not sure what the sudden increase in usage will do (mainly because I'm not sure what a temporary acute increase in dosage does to an individual). I just know that long-term NSAID use is a problem.

Please, ALL ladies that are reading this and take ibuprofen, aspirin, or acetaminophen on a daily basis, consider finding out the cause of your pain and treating that, instead of masking it. :)

jenscats5 said:
Friday February 17

Weight: N/A
(forgot to weigh myself)
141.2 @ 9:15am

8:30am
2 Glucorell

8:45am
6 hard boiled egg whites
Raisin Bran + Skim Milk

9:08am
2 Sesamax

11:00am - PT
Did a lot of stretching of the leg & trying to get it to straighten out to 0 degrees.....pretty painful and the back of my knee & hamstring are so TIGHT that it hurts like a &*%$#$%. LOL

BUT - was able to pedal on the bicycle for 5 mins!! Yay me!!

**Got my nails taken off today too - end of an era. Don't need them anymore since I'm not competing this year.

2:15pm
2 Glucorell

2:30pm
2 slices Pepp. Farm Carb Style Bread + 3 oz. baked chicken
1 tblsp. Lite Mayo

**Decided to drive up to VT this weekend to see my friends & party, etc.....Another friend tore her ACL also - before me, but didn't get it checked until just recently. She also damaged her meniscus and has a bone fracture. So I'm going to keep her company!!

Dinner tonite will be a CHEAT as hubby & I are going out to eat (nice place) since I'm going away. May not have as *much* access to the internet as usual but I'll try to log. However - this may be a general cheat weekend. Taking the Glucorell & Sesamax!!

jenscats5 said:
11:00am - PT
Did a lot of stretching of the leg & trying to get it to straighten out to 0 degrees.....pretty painful and the back of my knee & hamstring are so TIGHT that it hurts like a &*%$#$%. LOL

BUT - was able to pedal on the bicycle for 5 mins!! Yay me!!

**Got my nails taken off today too - end of an era. Don't need them anymore since I'm not competing this year.

2:15pm
2 Glucorell

2:30pm
2 slices Pepp. Farm Carb Style Bread + 3 oz. baked chicken
1 tblsp. Lite Mayo

**Decided to drive up to VT this weekend to see my friends & party, etc.....Another friend tore her ACL also - before me, but didn't get it checked until just recently. She also damaged her meniscus and has a bone fracture. So I'm going to keep her company!!

Dinner tonite will be a CHEAT as hubby & I are going out to eat (nice place) since I'm going away. May not have as *much* access to the internet as usual but I'll try to log. However - this may be a general cheat weekend. Taking the Glucorell & Sesamax!!

Have fun!!!!!

In Vermont!! Posting from the Base Lodge....LOL Sitting here with my friend who also tore HER ACL - so we're manning the Injured Reserve table for the group out skiing in the 5 degree weather.... BRRRRRRRRRR

gjohnson5 said:
I don't know about you. I could not watch something I am physically unable to do because I got hurt doing it...

What rehab are you able to do on your own?
<edit>
rehar should be rehab
</edit>

That's why she's probably knocking a few back :beer:

Top Bottom