Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenscats Road to Recovery Log

*Bunny* said:
Aww I feel your pain. Hope you are feeling better ya? Are you settling in with work & the job?

Random thought after the S comment lol
I was just thinking about ATL and really really hope to have another one of those again, That was just so much fun.

Yep - that WAS fun!! And the French Toast = YUMMY!

Also settling into the job....getting to really know my way around & getting used to the routine & actually have a routine now.....don't like this 2nd time sick in 2 months thing tho - I'm mostly tired but it's a head cold...skipping the gym till I feel better.....

jenscats5 said:
Yep - that WAS fun!! And the French Toast = YUMMY!

Also settling into the job....getting to really know my way around & getting used to the routine & actually have a routine now.....don't like this 2nd time sick in 2 months thing tho - I'm mostly tired but it's a head cold...skipping the gym till I feel better.....
Ya that's no fun. Maybe it's being exposed to more germs at the office? or new gym? My boss just came in here and used my stapler but covered his hand with his shirt before touching it. lol They are really weird about germs here though, sometimes with good reason.

Great time to enjoy soup crackers & ginger ale :p

Get well soon! . :rose:

Hope you start feeling better soon there sistahhhhh!!! There is some funky junk going around here too, two girls in my office went home early today too :rolleyes:

*Bunny* said:
Ya that's no fun. Maybe it's being exposed to more germs at the office? or new gym? My boss just came in here and used my stapler but covered his hand with his shirt before touching it. lol They are really weird about germs here though, sometimes with good reason.

Great time to enjoy soup crackers & ginger ale :p

Get well soon! . :rose:

Yeah I was thinking that too - new environment, etc....but no one else in my office is or has been sick until after I was the last time.....I've been using hand sanitizer & wipes like they are going out of style....

Getting tired of soup!! Blah!! LOL

SBT - Make it go away sistahhhhhhhhh!!!!

jenscats5 said:
Well - goals have changed considerably and workouts will be a complete turn-around from what I'm used to being able to do.....Cardio may be *severely* limited due to limitations on weight I can put on my right leg....

Think I'm going to go back to Shadow's plan for working out - skipping Leg day of course.....

Physical Therapy will be 2-3 times a week & I have certain exercises to do for my knee a few times a day....

Suggestions on Protein/Carb/Fat intakes?? 40/30/30??

Hey Jenscats, What happened to your knee? Was it a skiiing accident? I'm recovering from6 surgeries that I had since last october 05, I've got a total knee replacement coming up on March 7th, 07. I can't wait until then. I would love to know some details of your situation, especially what the surgeon had to do exactly and how your PT is going. thanks, hang in there.

ironclaw said:
Hey Jenscats, What happened to your knee? Was it a skiiing accident? I'm recovering from6 surgeries that I had since last october 05, I've got a total knee replacement coming up on March 7th, 07. I can't wait until then. I would love to know some details of your situation, especially what the surgeon had to do exactly and how your PT is going. thanks, hang in there.

I tore my right ACL on 2/1 & had a replacement on 4/4 - cadaver graft......I started PT in 1 week of surgery - you will too!! I'm 8 months post op & doing well.....back to doing legs & trying to get my strength back & build muscle.....

Feeling better today!! Got back in the gym but didn't do everything I wanted to do as I got to talking to someone who was telling me I'd do better adding muscle if I ekked out the last little bit to failure on reps....so he offered to be my w/o partner....eh we'll see......oh and he suggested I do cardio 1x a week....

Diet lately (holidays!) has been a bit free & easy.....I'm not really going to worry about it too much & I'll get back stricter in January.....

Back, Traps, Biceps
Walked 3 blocks to gym....
Warmup on row machine, 2 mins
HS Iso Lateral High Row: 45lbs* - 2x10; 70lbs* - 2x8; 75lbs* - 1x8
*each side
DB Curls: 17.5lbs - 1x8, 2x10
Shrugs using Iso Lateral Chest Press Machine, stood straddling the bench: 60lbs* - 1x15; 90lbs* - 3x8
*each side
DB Lateral Raises: 15lb DBs - 3x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 85lbs - 1x8; 90lbs - 2x7; REALLY wide grip - 70lbs - 1x8, 2x10
Close Grip Pulldown: 70lbs - 3x10; 85lbs - 1x10 (with help)

peekboo.jpg

COming by to say howdy :wavey:

Top Bottom