Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenscats Countdown to Competition Log

J

jenscats5

I've decided to start a new log being that I've decided to compete.

My show is Sept. 24th and it's called the "Natural Nor'Easter."

**Notes:

* I have hired a trainer & am following his guidance. We had a meeting last nite where he evaluated where I stand now. He said I have a very good base. He is very excited to be working with me. His name is Fred.

* The first 3 weeks will focus on improving certain areas: Upper Chest, Outer Quads, Front Delts, Rear Delts & Hamstrings. He has given me a 4-day weight training split.

* The goal this 1st 3 weeks is to lose about 1 - 1.5% bodyfat & gain 4-6lbs lean body mass.

* Supplements will include: Glutamine, Creatine, Fat Burners (Fat Burners M-F only, weekends off). I will continue with: Calcium, Glucosamine & Chondroiten, Cardio Breeze & Glucorell additionally.

* Cardio -- 120 minutes per week.

* Water -- Minimum of 1/2 gallon per day. I'm already drinking 1 gallon + per day.

* He calipered me last night at 20.9% -- last week was 20.7%. First weigh in was 137lbs, last night was 146lbs. First weigh in was am, 2nd was pm.

* As of right now, I don't have to give up Diet Sodas or SF Jello. Yay!!

Please keep in mind that the next 4 months (June, July, Aug & Sept) will be contest prep!! This is not something to be maintained and I am under the care of a CPT who has competed himself and trains/has trained women to compete. Please ask questions before copying this or any plan!!

Last edited:
Wednesday June 1

Waking temp: 97.6 (7:40am)
Weight: 142lbs

Woke at 7:35 am, took temp & dozed back off.....

8am
1 Cardio Breeze

8:15am
1 Glucorell

8:30am
1 egg yolk + 6 egg whites
1.5 packets dry oatmeal + 2 packets Splenda + Cinnamon; made with water
1 Grapefruit (8oz weight)

2 bottles (16.9oz) of water so far......

I'm so excited....

**doing happpy dance**

biggrindaisy.gif

Sassy69 said:
Sept 24 is the date of my next target too -- the NC Mountaineer....

NOOOOOOOO!!!! Not doing an August show?? Crap! I was hoping to be able to come see you again....

jenscats5 said:
NOOOOOOOO!!!! Not doing an August show?? Crap! I was hoping to be able to come see you again....

The original target in Aug is out of state & very small. Wasn't really interested in all the cost & work for that. Its all still sort of tentative but that's the best target right now. Its in NC.

jenscats5 said:

hmmm........if all goes well, I should be in the Atl area by then

Y'all come on down

Top Bottom