Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenscats Countdown to Competition Log

The wagon is three steps to the left. :heart:

I know this because I'm trying to climb back on but I think someone greased the steps....I hope they used Olive Oil and not vegtable oil. :worried:
One thing I've already learned from EF is that everyone falls down. It reminds us where our feet belong.

Besides - you look FAN-TABULOUS!!!

Que_66 said:
The wagon is three steps to the left. :heart:

I know this because I'm trying to climb back on but I think someone greased the steps....I hope they used Olive Oil and not vegtable oil. :worried:
One thing I've already learned from EF is that everyone falls down. It reminds us where our feet belong.

Besides - you look FAN-TABULOUS!!!

I think they greased it with bacon fat..........or icing........

Yep - it goes to show that everyone has bad days - it's just SO darned hard to get out of the cycle........

jenscats5 said:
**I am SO pissed at myself!! However to a certain extent, I'm of the mindset - well you caved last nite - why not continue it?? *sigh*

This is So my mind set! Evertime I even take a bite, this is what I think! Yes, it leads to pure evil.

It's the same after a cheat meal for me.....the next day I could live off cookies.

Sorry your feeling bad Jen. I wish I knew the cure.

You're just in a funk right now. Your head will get back to "clean mode" before you know it. Get that stuff out of your reach!

Today will be better!:)

ScorpioGirl said:
You're just in a funk right now. Your head will get back to "clean mode" before you know it. Get that stuff out of your reach!

Today will be better!:)

Good advice. Give the food shopping list to the hubby, no temptations to buy junk food and have it in the house if your not even at teh store.

You dieted for so long and you finally have a little bit of a break. Your only human. I know for me when I take one bite of something sweet its all over. I eat everything sweet thing in site. And for a few days after I have to allow myself something sweet that isnt to bad just to ward off the cravings. Like a bran muffin, trail mix, or try this...go to Trader Joes a get 0% greek yogurt. Put in flax meal and 1/2 c berries plus cinnamon. Its SOOOOO good and insanely low in calories...80 per cup ....0 fat and 6 gr carbs. And its like a cheat food. Then just make sure you force yourself to avoid anything not on your list until your cheat meal. Girl....you know how to do it. Look at you!!!!

Thanks everyone for your support & kind words.......

At this point I'm pretty sure I'm done competing for the year. I just don't feel "into it." And I don't want to do a show that I don't give my all.

I miss my life and time with my hubby.

jenscats5 said:

At this point I'm pretty sure I'm done competing for the year. I just don't feel "into it." And I don't want to do a show that I don't give my all.

Sounds like the right move, your just a little burned out.

jenscats5 said:

Lets crack open some wine and celebrate just how AWESOME you are!!!
:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
*another reason for Bunny to booze* :evil:

Take a bow. You exceeded plenty expectations :)

Just think you can bulk, drink (in moderation:rolleyes: ), play with hubby and try some sesamax... WOO HOO!!! Ski season coming up? :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Lets crack open some wine and celebrate just how AWESOME you are!!!
:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
*another reason for Bunny to booze* :evil:

Take a bow. You exceeded plenty expectations :)

Just think you can bulk, drink (in moderation:rolleyes: ), play with hubby and try some sesamax... WOO HOO!!! Ski season coming up? :heart:

Wine!! Whooooo!! I have a FULL wine rack & no one to share it with! *hint hint* (Hubby insn't a wine drinker)

Took some Sesamax today btw with some Glucorell with my 3 beer, Cheeseburger & fries dinner with Double Chocolate PB Cake for dessert!! :p

I forgot how much I enjoyed going out to eat with T & taking a walk along the Riverfront. I already feel less stressed & less anxious.

And speaking of ski season - I bought a pair of Waterproof Timberland hikers today + got a clearance pair of Snow Mocs for $8!! *doing snow dance*

PRAY FOR SNOW!!!!

Top Bottom