Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeff Seid steroids?

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Jeff Seid is a popular IFBB star, especially for his ripped look. Is Jeff Seid using steroids? is he using hgh? or is he natural? read on to get the facts... https://www.evolutionary.org/jeff-seid-steroids

Jeff-Seid.jpg

Well, given his conditioning, and the fact that he maintains it year round, I am pretty sure that he is using PED's. Obviously, there is a chance that he is an outstanding natty, but if there is a 99.9% chance of his using PED's, and 0.01% of him being natural, I will play the probability card here.

I believe he started using steroids as a teen. there is no way you can go from 2 torn knees to winning competitions a year later without using a boatload of gear.

he also has tremendous genetics. his diet is very cookie cutter so it is obvious his genetics allow him to simply eat a balanced/boring diet and still be ripped while the rest of us have to eat like a bird

Genetics and PEDs definitely play a part here. The secret is that there is no secret program. These guys obviously want you to buy theirs because they make money off the sales. It comes down to good genetics, busting your ass in the gym and with diet, and using PEDs.

I personally feel that Jeff is just a genetic freak. He turned pro when he was 18. He might of used some pro-hormones or anavar but I doubt he was running any crazy injectable cycles.

If you look at photos of Jeff when he was 13, he had an amazing physique even then. I personally think he was just blessed and got born with one in a million genetics.

Top Bottom