Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jean pierre fux...ouch!!!

I was amazed that he collapsed on such a light weight. Not that 675 is light, but for a 300 pound pro it should be a piece of cake. I mean... I am 220 and I do full squats at 580 for 5-6.

Apparently this is a normally easy weight for him, but for some reason his knees just gave out. Those photos scared the shit out of me.

The_Eviscerator said:
I was amazed that he collapsed on such a light weight. Not that 675 is light, but for a 300 pound pro it should be a piece of cake. I mean... I am 220 and I do full squats at 580 for 5-6.

Apparently this is a normally easy weight for him, but for some reason his knees just gave out. Those photos scared the shit out of me.

His body has probably been through a lot more wear and tear than yours though. all the stuff those guys take must make their joints and tendons pretty weak and brittle too.

christ

that mutha is huge!!!!!

He is arnolds height. Competes at 275, hell arnold didn't even get that high in the off season.

Top Bottom