Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcm's road to the 2013 npc Southern Classic!

I came back last week, stopped by your log and saw you weren't around for a while. Glad to see you're back and still eating like a fucking animal!

Thanks man! I am glad u stopped back in! I hope to keep a more steady log this go around! And u always gotta eat big to get big!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Goddamn bro. That's an interesting philosophy on protein vs carbs. I may have to talk with you more about that and try it myself. I'm scared of getting fat with all those carbs though. even at like 300-400g daily. Right now I'm at like (slacking) 250-300g protein, 100-150g carbs, 150g fat. Only about 2500cal right now. Kinda on hold for a couple weeks with some major muscle strain in my left brachialis/bicep and forearm.
I could see super high carbs on tren though....tren would chew up those carbs and spit them out.

Yeah...I know. I thought it was pretty cool myself! He is just a huge believer that your body can only metabolize so much protein and that its less than what most people think! As far as the carbs go...as long as you keep that fat low, u should be fine with higher carbs. Its soooo much easier for your body to store dietary fat than carbs (which makes total sense) So preferably, as long as you train hard and keep the fat low and don't bring in too much protein, u will be fine!

I saw a thread about your arm and was meaning to commemt but I can't find it now. That sucks! Just take some time off for a while! The more u do those heavy squats, the better your balance will be and u won't need to grip so hard. Lol. I have pretty much gone exclusively to box squats for now and I love them. U can do them on a Smith machine until your arm gets better! (I want need that grip on the Smith)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Technically never. I've never experienced a real contest prep before

Sux i won't be seeing you on stage this year man sure wish you could have competed with me this year. I need a bad ass to stand next to!!!

Top Bottom