Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay laughed at me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyroma

I'm at columbus about 40 min. from where I live at the Arnold Expo.

So everyones all crowded to see Mr. O, half the people are about to shit their pants while taking pictures with him. I don't really understand all of nervousness people get like that because I don't get star struck. Anyways, it was my turn to go up and meet the beast, he says "waz happenin partner", I says "just my spring cutter". I'm not quite sure he got the picture when I said that, so I then turned to him after the pic and asked him in a firm voice but low voice "how many grams do you take weekly". He then looks at me with this griddy face and giggles "man, muscletech gives me all the grams I want for free". No B.S.!!!!

I then walked away and thought in my head ""maybe he thought I was talking about his protein intake?"".

He knew what you meant. You have to understand you were in a crowded expo, you just can't ask questions to these guys about illegal drugs. That along with people grabbing at them because of their size are the two most annoying things to these guys.

tonyroma said:
I'm at columbus about 40 min. from where I live at the Arnold Expo.

So everyones all crowded to see Mr. O, half the people are about to shit their pants while taking pictures with him. I don't really understand all of nervousness people get like that because I don't get star struck. Anyways, it was my turn to go up and meet the beast, he says "waz happenin partner", I says "just my spring cutter". I'm not quite sure he got the picture when I said that, so I then turned to him after the pic and asked him in a firm voice but low voice "how many grams do you take weekly". He then looks at me with this griddy face and giggles "man, muscletech gives me all the grams I want for free". No B.S.!!!!

I then walked away and thought in my head ""maybe he thought I was talking about his protein intake?"".

You are a fucking moron. Like he really wants to share that personal 411 with some choad he doesn't know? I can hear Jay saying it now "Yeah sure dude, I'll gladly admit that I'm a steroid using felon to a complete stranger. Would you like an 8 ball of blow or a 12 yr old prostitute to go with that 411?"

You say you made him laugh... but I can guarantee you 100% he was calling you a fuckin idiot under his breath as you walked away. The only thing keeping you from getting your ass beat was his contract and sympathy for how pathetic you are.

Asking anybody if they use roids or how much they take is a highly personal question. How often do you approach a complete stranger and ask them if their old lady takes it in the can? or if they've ever done cocaine?? or if they like to masturbate with a poodle and a jar of Skippy?? It's the same thing and it's about as socially illiterate as can be.

You are a total ignoramus by the truest definition of the word. Ask any of the national level competitors here how they feel about you asking jay that question. I'm sure they'll agree with me.

This thread's title should be "I met Jay and made a total ass of myself"

In my almost 2 yrs of posting regularly here you by far get my award for being the biggest retard-and that's saying a lot.

Last edited:
Often arrogance is a camouflage for stupidity.
What kind of response were you expecting :rolleyes: . I think that spring cutter you've got posted sums you up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom