Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

Juice Authority said:
I got $100 on georgie

Hmmm...I just might have to take you up on that! Have you ever seen a pic of Georgie? Just curious.

Also...That date might be a little too early for them...they said 12 weeks...that's only like 10 or so...so how about October 11th?

Bulldog_10 said:
Hmmm...I just might have to take you up on that! Have you ever seen a pic of Georgie? Just curious.

Also...That date might be a little too early for them...they said 12 weeks...that's only like 10 or so...so how about October 11th?

Oct. 12th...today's done. ;)

JATCA69 said:
does that $100 go to me when you lose?

Hehehe...I love the trash talking so early! How about NO preliminary shots! Save them for the day of the comp. We'll have to make bets blind, based on trash talking alone... :evil:

JATCA69 said:
does that $100 go to me when you lose?

Just trying to spice things up a bit but sure, if you win the $100 will go to you.

October 12th it is...I'm gonna go etch it in my stone tablet...ok with you georgie?

If there really are bets made...the winner should get a percentage...it's only fair. And it gives a little more incentive.

Top Bottom