Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

I know you guys are shit talking but I think some people actually believe that they too could become the size of galaxy simply by juicing to the gills. Hell, how many guys on Elite are as large as galaxy - besides pitbull, needsize, juice authority, quadsweep and whoever the dude is in AAPs avatar. ;)

jubei said:
Galaxy don't pick on the pretty people, sex appeal speaks for itself. That old dented grill can't compete with this bling stylin pimp shit. Modelling for Calvin Kline isn't exactly a huge insult, you need to work on your burns big guy.

Stick to picking up big weights sticking yourself non stop for 3 years straight. I don't really have anything negative to say about your body other than you're much bigger than I want to be, which isn't really negative. I could make something up but I have respect for you so I'll abstain. If I wanted to be 240 lbs. I could do it very easily(with enough juice and a couple years), but thats not my goal. If I did that calvin wouldn't have any use for me now would he.

I have no doubt that I could become galaxy's size if I chose to. With the right diet training and yes juicing to the gills I'm sure most ppl could get to Galaxy's size eventually, although in my case genetics would be a major fact.

You guys are a riot!

Top Bottom