Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

o i see, you want to menatally challenge me as well? dont get in way over your head bro. lets keep this fun and clean. october 12th's pic WILL do all the talking.

doing a ckd and QUADS are still HUGE. call me quadzilla if you wish.

georgie24 said:
o i see, you want to menatally challenge me as well? dont get in way over your head bro. lets keep this fun and clean. october 12th's pic WILL do all the talking.

doing a ckd and QUADS are still HUGE. call me quadzilla if you wish.

No...but can I call you quesadilla?

Oh and thanks for saving me from getting in over my head...I can't believe I was thinking of challenging you MENATALLY!!!

georgie24 said:
ill see you on the 12th.......

Yeah isn't it about time you went back over to the suck up to Fonz thread...I mean the ATTN FONZ thread? He probably misses you. :rainbow:

I predict that there is going to be some shit-talkin of epic proportions here.

and I love it!

;)

jubei said:
Haha if we made bets on trash talking I'd own galaxy and AAP.

I dont know? I can trash talk bro! Lets see, Ive never been the type to pick on the weaker or the obvious choices. So, I dont think I'll pick anyone to compete with , it just wouldnt be fair. And pictures of me all pretty would probably just make half the board not want to train. And that just wouldnt be productiveLOL ;)

BTW are you modeling for Calvin Kline? What are you 122lbs in that avatar? :FRlol:

Im sure your demoralized now, so Ill just stop.LOL

Galaxy don't pick on the pretty people, sex appeal speaks for itself. That old dented grill can't compete with this bling stylin pimp shit. Modelling for Calvin Kline isn't exactly a huge insult, you need to work on your burns big guy.

Stick to picking up big weights sticking yourself non stop for 3 years straight. I don't really have anything negative to say about your body other than you're much bigger than I want to be, which isn't really negative. I could make something up but I have respect for you so I'll abstain. If I wanted to be 240 lbs. I could do it very easily(with enough juice and a couple years), but thats not my goal. If I did that calvin wouldn't have any use for me now would he.

Top Bottom