Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

georgie24 said:
just be ready the day of the contest broly. my life is a living hell so this is gonna be a fucking cakewalk with desserT while im being fed grapes and sipping on fine wine, after im done with you ill throw around your scraps after im down devouring you, im sure there's a baby volture in need of a good meal somewhere

Can anyone decipher what this says? Georgie, did you ever pass an english class? You might as well be scribbling with crayon...I guess what I'm saying is, your shit talk doesn't make any sense. You might want to try running your attempts at trash talk on windows word program first, then run a spell check and a grammer check. Then cut and paste...it will make for much better verbal warfare, cuz right now your shooting blanks.

strongsmartsexy said:
I think a banned match is very damn tacky. We want to keep people around here to continue to grow and learn and improve.

Not banned BANNED you doofus. Just the username, so they gotta build up their stats again...that would be a major hit to someone's ego. Anyways...that's not gonna happen anyways...so forget about it. How about I ban your ass!? Oh wait, I'm not a mod (Or fonz) so I can't do that. ;)

Top Bottom