Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

its up to you if you want to do a poll with me or not, my pic is here already if so, and I have a bunch more taken the same day

needsize said:
its up to you if you want to do a poll with me or not, my pic is here already if so, and I have a bunch more taken the same day

Well better than a one man show, I guess. I am having a problem with this dvd tif file so I am gonna go over to a friends and figure it out then post up. We would have to start a new thread. So if you wanna get that started and post the pics you want up then when I get this figured out I will post to that thread. I'm gonna go now. So I will check back in about an hour. :chomp:

JATCA69 said:
Well better than a one man show, I guess. I am having a problem with this dvd tif file so I am gonna go over to a friends and figure it out then post up. We would have to start a new thread. So if you wanna get that started and post the pics you want up then when I get this figured out I will post to that thread. I'm gonna go now. So I will check back in about an hour. :chomp:

You should slap the photographer for saving the files as tiff.

Adam wj said:
the dodgers game is over bitch get back to the pc!
I'm back...fucking Dodgers. One comeback short!!! Where was my miracle 9th? aright we are getting set up...adam talk to Jenetic. :chomp:

Top Bottom