Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

Bulldog_10 said:
Hehehe...I love the trash talking so early! How about NO preliminary shots! Save them for the day of the comp. We'll have to make bets blind, based on trash talking alone... :evil:
I'm down with that...that way georgie can keep thinking he has a chance.

Oh, boy here we go again. Try keeping it a little more adult this time people! Needless to say i was very stunned at what happened with Satch and Juice. I think alot of good bros on here were disappointed with the way things played out on that. Keep it clean.

Haha if we made bets on trash talking I'd own galaxy and AAP.

JATCA69 said:
So this is a lose and be banned match right? You lose your gone.

You really wanna do that? That would be the shit!!! Of course, the loser could make a new handle...just lose all their stats and whatnot.

Whaddya think georgie? (Don't be afraid to say no...I wouldn't risk that shit...LOL)

bigmk said:
Oh, boy here we go again. Try keeping it a little more adult this time people! Needless to say i was very stunned at what happened with Satch and Juice. I think alot of good bros on here were disappointed with the way things played out on that. Keep it clean.

That's exactly what i was worried about in my contest. The JA/Satch thread let way too many people go off the rails, and it spiralled out of
control. I wasn't there when it happenned because I had some work to do but I read the whole thing after and it was pretty bad.

Fonz said:
That's exactly what i was worried about in my contest. The JA/Satch thread let way too many people go off the rails, and it spiralled out of
control. I wasn't there when it happenned because I had some work to do but I read the whole thing after and it was pretty bad.

GET THIS TROLL OUT OF MY THREAD OR THIS CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!

Top Bottom