Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To jab, or not to jab - that is the question.

e6er

Whats up bro's...

I'm starting to come down with a cold, and tomorrow is my next injection :worried: Do I continue with my cycle or hold off for a week?

Also, should I workout or just take it easy for a week?

Thanks

500mg of Test E per week and 25mg of dbol a day. Running the Dbol weeks -1-4 and Test E weeks 1-10

I'm in my 3rd week of Test E and Dbol Cycle.

Also, can I take Cold medicne? Something tells me to stay away and just take Vitamin C, Zinc, Garlic, and Echinacea with plenty of fluids and rest.

Keep poking....you'll be fine. Taking cold meds is OK....but watch your BP. Some of these OTC products can cause your BP to spike. This combined with DBOL can cause problems for some of us.

Good luck!

Keep going!

I will give you the tip of tip's, and your not going to believe it, but I have not been sick for more then a day, since I found out about this!

GET "Oil of Oregeno", take a few drops a few times a day, and you will feel fine the next day, no joke!

Sounds dumb, but it's true!

Later
Iceman

Thanks for the advice guys..

One more thing - I have a bottle of amoxicillian here and was wondering if I can take it to combat my cold?

iceman111111 said:
Keep going!

I will give you the tip of tip's, and your not going to believe it, but I have not been sick for more then a day, since I found out about this!

GET "Oil of Oregeno", take a few drops a few times a day, and you will feel fine the next day, no joke!

Sounds dumb, but it's true!

Later
Iceman

Were do I get Oil of Oregano at? Can it be found in a Health Food store?

Top Bottom